Reviews for XJ10
JennyxBrad874 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Please don't stop writing this, it's brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
In astronomy, stellar classification is a classification of stars based on their spectral characteristics. The spectral class of a star is a designated class of a star describing the ionization of its chromosphere, what atomic excitations are most prominent in the light, giving an objective measure of the temperature in this chromosphere. Light from the star is analyzed by splitting it up by a diffraction grating, subdividing the incoming photons into a spectrum exhibiting a rainbow of colors interspersed by absorption lines, each line indicating a certain ion of a certain chemical element. The presence of a certain chemical element in such an absorption spectrum primarily indicates that the temperature conditions are suitable for a certain excitation of this element. If the star temperature has been determined by a majority of absorption lines, unusual absences or strengths of lines for a certain element may indicate an unusual chemical composition of the chromosphere.

Most stars are currently classified using the letters O, B, A, F, G, K, and M, where O stars are the hottest and the letter sequence indicates successively cooler stars up to the coolest M class. According to informal tradition, O stars are called "blue", B "blue-white", A stars "white", F stars "yellow-white", G stars "yellow", K stars "orange", and M stars "red", even though the actual star colors perceived by an observer may deviate from these colors depending on visual conditions and individual stars observed. The current non-alphabetical scheme developed from an earlier scheme using all letters from A to O; the original letters were retained but the star classes were re-ordered in the current temperature order when the connection between the stars' class and temperatures became clear. A few star classes were dropped as duplicates of others. The order can be memorized from "Oh, Be A Fine Gentleman/Girl, Kiss Me".

In the current star classification system, the Morgan-Keenan system, the spectrum letter is enhanced by a number from 0 to 9 indicating tenths of the range between two star classes, so that A5 is five tenths between A0 and F0, but A2 is two tenths of the full range from A0 to F0. Lower numbered stars in the same class are hotter. Another dimension that is included in the Morgan-Keenan system is the luminosity class expressed by the Roman numbers I, II, III, IV and V, expressing the width of certain absorption lines in the star's spectrum. It has been shown that this feature is a general measure of the size of the star, and thus of the total luminosity output from the star. Class I are generally called supergiants, class III simply giants and class V either dwarfs or more properly main-sequence stars. For example, our Sun has the spectral type G2V, which might be interpreted as "a 'yellow' two tenths towards 'orange' main-sequence star". The apparently brightest star Sirius has type A1V.
Cooldayr chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
omg i love this so much

plz continue!
the genemesis chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
please submit a new chapter.i like the story. keep work!
Storm Arashi chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Wow cool! Continue soon!
conversefreak3 chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
omg! please update!
Connor chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
this is a really good story. PLEASE update soon.

(or at least this year.)
MadeUpFigment chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
This is intresting so far. Though I havn't really grown attatched to your charater yet (her personality is alot like hundreds of other charaters, you might want to watch that). I have another problem here, if Wakemen made a XJ-10 Jenny would be deactivated. (well, atleast I think so).

Well, I like this so far anyway. Good luck on this story unless you've given up.

-A crappy reviewer
Miles Walker chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Why are you taking so long to continue this amazingly boss and cool story? Start writing some more man!(By the way the story is very interesting)
yellowhearts chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
more chapters please
angelraider chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
cool
Vena chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Oh. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

I'm also a big fan of Brad/Jen. They just seem so cute! Please update! I read your profile and it says you aren't really encouraged or motivated enough to write more...

YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! UPDATE! UPDATE! YAY!

ahem... Yes. I hope that helps...
Kintewah chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Good so far!

Please continue! ;3
Saint-Tail02 chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
PWEASE CONTINUE GOING REAALLY GOOD
yingyanggirl chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
brad had no right to talk to jenny like that.