Reviews for A Butterfly's Sorrow
Lecka-chan chapter 4 . 4/6
Omg! They finally met! I want to know how Ryu's feeling now that he saw her! Poor green-eyed hottie! ToT Don't make him suffer any longer, Ayane!

I was already in hate-Hayate-mode, but now, oh, now I'm in pissed-hating-Hayate-mode! What did he meant by "You can't" when Ryu said he loves Ayane? She isn't worth loving? Why? Just because he favors Kazumi doesn't mean everyone will. I'm still so sad about the way he immediately became violent after Fake Kazumi's death. Ok, he thought his sister was murdered, but the murder was also his sister, one would think he would grieve first, right? I mean, instead of try to kill the only family he supposedly has left...

And I'm still crying! ToT
Ayane needs help! She's hurting so bad and it's all worse because of that her excuse of a brother. I hope she gives Ryu the chance to help her. I also hope you can update this amazing work after so long. Pretty pleeeease?

Beijocas (or Kisses),

Ps.: oh, and English is not my first language, so I'm sorry for any mistakes.
jonty2600 chapter 1 . 2/2
Please continue!
Aven The BattleMage chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Gee, finally I have a fanfic with Ryu and Ayane I am looking forwared to read more about! :3 it a great second story to the first one, in my thought.
Katherine chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Are you ever going to finish this? I really wanna read more
APAZAROZO chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
You have made such a great story! I'm so hooked! I've become your fan! My favorite pairing, nice writing style, cool motives, and akin to the game's story! It couldn't be any better! I just hope you take the Ninja Gaiden games' lore next time (All of Ryu's trials). Please, if you can, continue your story, because, it rocks!
meee chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
plz no

cant end not like this!

u must UPDATE

Tatiana chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
nooo please continue it cant end just like that!

please update i'll do anything!
Beo chapter 4 . 3/19/2011

*gives you a million cookies*

liz chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
please dont stop. please continue please please please! u hav to update really soon or i'll blow up my computer. did i mention i love ayane
NA chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
c'mon! u gotta continue dont stop wen its just gettin good please dont stop or i'll cry :( :(
Josh Grinsteinner chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Why did you stop? This story is a conclusion there is no stopping in a conclusion, at least have the dignity of passing it to another before leaving it to die, I mean come on, why on earth would you stop writing? Write from here on out my ass...YOu have not updated in 5 years! Finish what you start damnit, leaving things undone is a weakness of far too many people.
Monica chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Sorry,I'm too lazy to sign in.

This is a continuation of my favorite story on . And right when it was getting good you just...stopped? No. Please please please please please please update!I can't stand not knowing, and there isn't much ryu/ayane out there so please save us all and frickin write some more. You're killing me here!
iblueberryx3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008

i luvres it and it sucks that it's so quick & not finished

but it's good because it's leaves the reader wanting more

which i want _
TomCatX1 chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
WHAT! WHY u stopped there... im hanging by a thread and the onli way you can save me is to update... I BEG OF YOU!
TomCatX1 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
*SOB* You are so good in description and expressing feelings that I can feel it between the words! UPDATE! PLEASE!