Reviews for You Always Come Close, But You Never Come Easy
falconrukichi chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
the love legend between Dark and riku, simple yet beautiful love the way everythings happen before the sequel. thanks for the story
GreenFaeriefly chapter 13 . 10/20/2009
This is the most beautifully, badass, tragic creation story EVER! I love it so much. Oh man. I cried, it was so good. you so much for writing this, those last couple chapters, oh man were they you.
Mimz chapter 13 . 4/14/2008
omg ! dat was so awesome...but i really think that the end is saddening T.T PLz write more stories...i am also glad that risa wasn't here...cause...i really don't like her . but yea i loved it like other ppl did ! .
shadowcat012 chapter 13 . 6/9/2007
aw! this was SO GOOD! I love your plot, and the way you brought it all to a close with the afterword was awesome!
Glorious Rubbish chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
Me: THE AFTERWORD IS FAR TOO SAD!

Krad:*CrIES*I die and DaRiku is doomed!this is the saddest story ever!

well at least I'll return within the Hikari Dna ...don't I?
caligurl101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I love this story i can't read the other one that goes with this!
cabbage.head chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
interesting but i like it
Dark Fox 14 chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Dark can be so sweet sometimes, lol
pz93 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i already read this whole thing so im just gonna review onthe first chappie. all i have to say is that youre such an awesome writer! well, i have more to say, so, your stories are so meaningful. wow...
Vixyfox chapter 13 . 6/23/2006
That was such a sweet prequal! I've read the other story before this and wondered about it and I finally got around to reading this. It has a really good story line.
cheeky doggie chapter 13 . 6/20/2006
Aw, this was so sweet! I loved the whole story! Dark and Riku are really cute together! The end was a good way to end it, I reckon, and my favourite chapter...I don't know, I love them all! Same with the scene.

I'll remember the bit where Dark took Riku to that place called "heaven" the most. My least favourite...NONE. You don't need to improve anything really, its BRILLIANT! Especially the explanation of the whole curse thingy 3
asga chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
i really love the story riku and dark is the best :d hope u wrote more :d
Twilightrayne chapter 13 . 3/5/2006
One word to this entire story. WOW, that was just great in the show they explained the advent of Dark and krad. This one is so much better then what they had mentioned in the show. If this one was good enought to leave me almost speechless then I look forward to reading your other stories.
Clara Kim chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
UPDATE!UPDATeUPDATE! PLZ!
anne chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
that was great! beautiful story!