Reviews for Smitten
Clam.Clam chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
:). I love the way you write them. It's so refreshing, that they're just interested in each other, not "oh-no-I-can't-get-that-person-out-of-my-head" in instant heels over each other. (if that made sense.)
Clam.Clam chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Lovely! It's so nice that they're not obsessed with each other, just a few thoughts. I love Hana's intrigue with Yuki's aura.
Clam.Clam chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Hi! Seeing you only have 20 or so review for this very well written set of drabbles, I'm going to try my best to review for every chapter! *smiles* YAY!
Lunasariel chapter 15 . 9/3/2006
Yay for Yukijima! I wouldn't mind seeing more of their high school years, maybe their wedding. This series of drabbles is beautifully written; continue!
Warm-Ice chapter 15 . 8/16/2006
OH! May I make a suggestion for a chapter? You might like it in the near future when the kids are already able to talk.

Yuki was somewhere in the world about to go home, all excited about going out with Hana-chan without the kids for once, when he comes across a few old buddies. They ask for a little get together and Yuki's a little reluctant at first because he might be late for his date. But his friends were persuaive (it may be Kimi and the staff members) and they got him to a bar.

They got him drunk. obviously.

When Yuki woke up the next morning, he had a major headache but was more confused about where he was. He looked around and found that it was their bed but Hana was not around. He read a letter from the table beside his bed that said, "I'll go buy some aspirin for you. I love you."

He blinked at it in wonder, Shouldn't she be mad at him? It was then that his son comes in with a glass of water for him. He drank it and asked his son, "What happened last night?"

"You were acting all funny, daddy. Mommy was angry but when she tried to change daddy's clothes, daddy kept screaming 'No! Stop! I'm Married!' and then mommy stopped being angry."

Yuki blushed, embarrassed that his wife saw him in such an undignified manner.

"Daddy, why were you acting weird last night?"

He smiled sheepishly, "I'll tell you when you're older."

And that's it! What do you think? Of course, it's up to you if you'll accept it.
Jaylin chapter 14 . 6/28/2006
is this the last chapter 'cuz i was just wondering and all. you're a really great author. Consider writing another story.
Warm-Ice chapter 13 . 4/3/2006
sweet! very sweet! love it!
Corisanna chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
Many hearts for you.
notoriousreviewer chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
oh, it's so lovely! I'm staying for the next 28 chapters! You know, I picked out this story because you have a cool pen name. It sometimes gets to that...*sweat* Please update the next one soon!
katory chapter 11 . 1/7/2006
RequiemElise chapter 11 . 1/2/2006
This is great! I like it a lot! please write more real soon!

K. A. Maples chapter 10 . 9/6/2005
*dies of the giggles* Poor... Yun-yun! *dies again*
l33tmansayswoot chapter 10 . 9/5/2005
Occasional humor, much fluff, and some sadness. I like it! please update soon
Kyon-kyon06 chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
What is up with 'Yun-Yun'? The story is still good, though.
Kyon-kyon06 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow. I like the way that you write your stories...maybe you can help...
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »