Reviews for Smitten
Pebbled Sky chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
That was a nice one. I forgot that Tohru's name is unusually masculine- good idea with the son and all. I hope in the other stories we can see more of how she "patched" things up between Yuki and Ayame. XD

george chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
Cute. Glad Megumi got to show.
Doctor Kiba chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
This pairing seemed odd at first yet after I read it I thought it was nice...I like the way you write...
mia chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
great fic so far, more please :)
Dead Fairytales chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
This is such a well written story. I really like this story- and I have no clue why you have recieved such a low amount of reviews. Perhaps a change of wording in the summary?
Slow Motion Runner chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
Yay! Yuki and Ayame are resolving their differences one thing at a time!
Suzaku no miko chapter 8 . 3/21/2005
A great Yuki/Hana piece! I thought it was awesome how you put them in this situation, yet you managed to keep everyone in character. Excellent job.
Pebbled Sky chapter 8 . 3/21/2005
Whee! Ayame and Saki interaction, and brotherly bonding! Joy!

_

Keep up the good work!

Pebbled Sky chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
Aw! _ I like this story a lot. Your characters aren't OOC and the way you write out the scenes keeps true to the nature of the manga and anime (I think).

Nice work!

Tsuki of the Roselight chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
Alright! I love Hana and Yuki fics! They rule!
Taulir chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
I can't say I've ever read a fic with this coupling before, but I was intrigued...and I loved it. As unlikely as the pairing may seem, the way you've written this makes it seem possible...and comfortable, which wasn't something I had expected.

I hope to see this updated soon!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3