Reviews for Talk
DeletAccountPlease chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
nice talk :)
phyrephly chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hey, PofE, just read my first of your stories...ain't stopping there! This one had pathos, humour, tightness of characterization/s of 2/3 of the T, and storyline...an all-round winner...thought you got Bruce, superbly (p the p);)so now...you're on both my lists ;-)
ldypebsaby chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aww, I liked this short fic. A little friendship fluff between the World's Finest :3 and reflection, awesome! Loved it!
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Short and nice, good job.
Paxwolf chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Well, I just found this story, and enjoyed it immensely. I had very much liked "The Doomsday Sanction" as an episode, and remember wishing there had been more to the conversation between Bruce and Clark at the end. And here you have thus provided it! And so nicely, too. :-) I also love the friendship you exhibited here between the two. Thank you.

(and thank you too for your review of my little JLA (comic) fic "Shift"! 'preciate it! :-) Can you please write more with these characters, and soon?
Lil' Candy chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I really love this story. You got the characterization of these two spot on. Good job!
Talon Marlow chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Fantastic writing! It's always a moment of personal relish when I wander into a story that is clearly the product of a talented author, and this piece certainly gave me that too often elusive joy. :)

Your dialogue is true to character and the scene is completely plausible. I wish I could see more character developing stuff like this in the books and cartoon! I always enjoy seeing Bruce and Clark's terse friendship explored... especially when the writer manages to show that, underneath, it's probably the strongest bond of loyalty within the entire League. Thanks for showing that side of their friendship, and for providing a most enjoyable read.
Eloeehez chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I kinda liked that. Wish I could see Doomsday Sanction, but I liked it. Nice interaction.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
a new story from the pro of evo! bravo! good show. THANKS!
Danrilor chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This story was a good job, Pro. It was great to see Batman and Superman debating a decision. I know for a fact that it is hard to write convincing drama. A heart to heart between heroes is good for the soul. I look forward to seeing more writing like this, maybe about the rest of the league.