Reviews for Falling to the Earth
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I know it's way late to review this, but I have to voice my opinion on your choice of couples. Rick and Minmei? Are you nuts? Minmei was, and still continues to be a self centered brat who didn't give a damn that Ben died. In fact she didn't mourn the disappearence of Rick as much as she should have. She didn't even treat him like a proper boyfriend, didn't get jealous if he was with someone else, in fact she caused him jealosy by hanging on her cousin, perhaps her first cousin no less, which legally is forbidden, and it was apparent that Minmei loved Kyle more than Rick. Also Minmei would have asked Rick to give up his job as a military pilot, or as a pilot all together, and you know how much Rick loves flying, or doing the right thing as a soldier. Rick and Lisa works, sure Lisa is older than him, but she cares, gets properly worked up if he's with Minmei, and she is not self centered, or spoiled despite her family's wealth before the Earth was ruined. Face it, Lisa is a better person than that hell bitch Minmei, the wife of Barney the Demon Dinosaur. If age difference is what sets you off from Rick/Lisa pairing, than what about Anakin/Pademe of Star Wars?
Anne chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Sad, but sweet. Very sweet. That bit bout how claudia felt bout always keepin her chin up was especialy a nice touch. Good work.
Vixenne Victorienne chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Thank you! Someone else likes the Claudia/Roy romance just as much as I do. Having an interracial relationship in an anime series is still pretty cutting edge in my book. Too bad regular television has been rather slow on the uptake.

A long story doesn't not necessarily mean a GOOD story, and what you did here captured the essence of what may have been going through Claudia's head before the SDF-1 crashed. I really like the whole stream of consciousness narrative. I also like how you described Gloval's relationship with the SDF-1, very descriptive.
ace chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
hey good story hey wounld up data moon ring some time this year please
Immeblue chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
I liked it...I can never find any claudia/Roy fics. I'm sorry I don't have an idea for 1, But I hope u do write more.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Wondeful! Roy Fokker was my favorite chara; my favorite episode(I still have it somewhere on tape) is #13, Farewell, Big Brother...I always wondered what Claudia was thinking as she went down with the SDF-1...but this sort of makes me wonder if the people at the WTC were thinking the same thing...that's a sobering thought...This is a beautiful story, nonetheless...
Susan Leftwich chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Claudia Grant has always been my favorite character. Her strength and fire are irresitable and make her stand out from the rest of the crew. I always felt she was an underused character so believe I gobble up anything written with her as the focus. I can actually hear her voice as if she was thinking to herself because I think you've captured a bit of her personality that makes Claudia so endearing. If you are ever in a really good comic shop, try finding a few issues of Academy Blues in the Robotech section. Granted it's not ALL about Roy and Claudia and it could've used the talant of some fan-fic writers, such as yourself, but it's not bad. It chronicals stories that take place before the animated series.
Kouryuu chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
*wipes tears from eyes* Oh Bless you ! I've looked forever to find a Claudia and Roy fic. Why is it I see tons of Rick and Lisa ..or Rick and Minmei which incidently is one of the most annoying triangles ever created...and absolutely nothing for intellegent and beautiful Claudia and Oh so sexy Roy? WHY? WHY?...er

sorry heh heh. Great story, it was just so sad and so beautiful. Please write more Roy and Claudia!
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Wow... so dark. One of the best fics. I pitied the bridge bunnies too, and this fic made me feel sorry for Gloval too. A great work.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Hooray
dont worry bout it chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
GIRL COME ON NOW WRITE SOMEMO CUZ I LOVE CLAUDIA AND ROY.
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
I like this story, It gives us an entrance into what Commander Grant was thinking about when Khyrons' cruiser crashed into the SDF-1. I would like to see some Bowie/Musica fanfics.

Keep up the good work.

Knihgtewolfe24
Rina chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Cooooooooollllll
Purple Mongoose chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
*cackles madly* I am such a sucky writer! Okay, that's all, folks...(heehee) Purple Mongoose/PallaPlease.