Reviews for Resplendence
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awesome...it felt long but it's just 7h words...nice work.
savvyliterate chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wow, you did a fantastic job with this fic. I've never considered a Tsubaki - Kikyou pairing before, but knowing Tsubaki's obsession with Kikyou, it does fit within the series. I love the constrasts and how the grass is always greener on the other side mentality. Good job!
RoyalJester chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love Kikyou/Tsubaki coupling! I'm glad this coupling is growing in favor, and it was beautifully done! I have a request from you - may I post this on my website? The link I mean.

Its only a Tsubaki Shrine at this moment - but I one day hope to make a Tsubaki/Kikyou shrine for fans, by this summer I wish. I do hope you do not mind - but if you do mind your work being displayed on my site, I will take it down.
EI chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Very interesting piece. It's a subject not a lot write about.

EI
drake220 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
a little freaky but i enjoyed it b/c of that. i'm just picturing kikyo's face if she ever found out tsubaki wanted some. i imagine even kikyo would show some shock over that. it'd be funny. i liked the fic a lot! you should go outside inu/kag more often. though you do those two so well. maybe a miroku/sango?
Seigetsu Ren chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I love your writing! It's really good even though I don't particularly like shoujo-ai. Hope to see more of your works soon!
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I am open minded when it comes to yuri/shoujo-ai/girl-girl love, and this was nicely done. I even go far as to look for Sango/Kagome, Kagome/Kikyo stories, too bad no one writes Kagura/Kagome, or Kagura/Kikyo. One request, can you write an alternate universe story where Tsubaki isn't so evil, and she is with Kikyo as lovers? Go girl/girl love!
The Emmanator chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
...wow...splended...

I've never been a giant shoujo-ai person. But I'm open minded. This was wonderful...no one ever writes Tsubaki well (I know I cant) but this was great

Cudos!
Violets-are-Blue chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Did I just read a yuri fanfic for this series that didn't suck? Well what do you know- I did!

I think it's awesome how you used Tsubaki's overbearing, jealous attitude and turned it into something more _

Thanks for some good, IC, girl/girl loving.