Reviews for Serendipity
Fly Dragon chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Yes! Another one of your amazing works! Beautifully written and, as always, the reactions and emotions were spot on! Talent is oozing from every one of your works! Can't wait to read more! XD
Daniel chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was truly amazing, and it's nice to see a reversal in the plot. This story is obviously unique to others! The scene seperaters were fine, by the way. :-)
DBZLover4Ever chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Good K/18 pretty interesting!
LeeRoxx chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
This was just. . .*drying tears* r an excelent writer and this story is actually believe because krillin and 18 would go slow and be friends 18 wanting to normal because she and her brother are the only kind (cyborgs) and her saying that she is reset really opened my eyes to her character sometimes i can relate to in some degree about you for writing this *round of applause*
Sharpclaws chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
I liked this story alot. -
bakaindisguise chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Oh, how I enjoyed reading this story! It was very, very beautiful and captivating, and despite some formatting/spelling mistakes (English isn't my mother tongue, so sorry if this insults you ;; ), I loved this fic to bits. Thank you very much for writing it! I believe every K/18 shipper should read "Serendipidity", too! :)
PegasusJF chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
This is truely your finest work, excellent job!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
Hey DB, great job with this fic. I was hoping that Krillin would've given 18 that ring though. Maybe not for an engagement but for a promise ring. Also I really wished 18 or Krillin would've taken out Dai or at least beat the crap out of him. That's just me, as a guy I hate guys that are abusive to their g/fs
dark-mean-me chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
What do you mean final chapter,no I want more :'(

Ahum: I really liked the chapter. The ending was sweet, realistic and romantic, I absolutly loved it :D

Your writing style is amazing as always. No matter what you make you drag me into it,and I love it.

Please keep on writing lots and lots of more stories,

love,

Ann
Farios chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
wow, what a great way to end the story, it was so sweet. hehe, I was wondering when you were going to finish this one : )
Kapsule corp chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
Do you know how long I waited for this?(Kamkid: No, b/c your the jerk that never reviews to one of your fave authors) Well I have been waiting for it. It was alerted and everything.

I have to say this was an original and well thought out idea. Normally I hate when people write 18 with other guys before Krillin, but you did it so well it's impossible to hate. I really enjoyed your protrayal of Dai and 18's relationship. Making it that it was her want to be normal that made her controlable. I liked seeing a more valuranble side of her without having her be OOC. You did that well.

More importantly I liked that our fave guy was not in an emo, self hateing, loney guy at the beginning. It was nice to see him happy and moving on with his life after everything. An unusual, but good stray from the norm. I think you do Krillin's character very well in all your fics. Similar to Krillin fan, I feel you both have a good balance to his character. Not as easy as it sounds.

Finally I really liked the ending. It was a nice way to end it. They didn't really get together, but you know it's to come. It's much more believable than both of them jumping from one relationship to the next. Neither are the type to rush into something new like that.

Can't wait to see more of your stuff and from this moment on, I'll remember to actually review your work.

Kap.
Krillin Fan chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
!

And, in case you didn't pick upon that, thank you!

Seriously, I've been waiting for this for MONTHS. I absolutely loved it! Though I do feel the ending was slightly anti-climactic, but it's still AWESOME!

P.S. Did you know that this was the first story by you that I'd ever read?
Krillin Fan chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
SO totally can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, the suspense is killing me! I wonder what'll happen if they bump into that guy further down the road...?
Kitsune chapter 7 . 2/1/2007
i really enjoy this story just like i do all your others plz finish id like to see how it all comes together

~kitsune~
DJ chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
This story is awesome! Major props for originality! Congrats for the baby, too. Let's hope she turns out as talented as her mom!