Reviews for Spring Rain
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
aw! how sad.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Aw... that's so sweet! It's a nicely written story, and I'm kind of glad that you didn't say who she was marrying.
hatori obsesser chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
this is wonderful! very well written also! i commend you! plz continue!
Melethiel chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I love Furuba! Hatori is one of my fave characters too. Write another chapter where he gets married, or meets someone! I'm a horse, so I really want to find out what the horse is like. Brilliant fic!
reki chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
*sniffle* so cute...TT-TT
Vulpes Rei chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
WHE! Happy...happy...happy...

...

;; this made me as hyper as heck...Oh well!

It's great, WSJ-san! I don't think Hatori is OOC at all...Or if he is, it's not noticeable. I think this is the first non-yugioh fic of yours I've read...And it's wonderful! Perhaps you could write more...? _
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Aww! That's so pretty, Sora-san! _ I love Ha'ri, he's one of my favorite Furuba characters, so I'm happy at how well you've portrayed him. _ You're soo good.
peppermintkisses chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow...You see...I don't normally write reviews but I really liked your story. It grabebd my attention and you captured the character of Hatori really well. Good Job. I hope to see more works from you...P_K...
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That was awesome. I so want to see that series/get the manga. From what little I *have* seen, it's awesome.

Anyway, that was quite enjoyabe, and well-written. Go us dragon babies, eh? (I'm one too! _)
Diamond chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Oh, wow, this was great. I love your introspective fics, they're always so inspiring. And how you kept all the characters in, well, character, even the ones that are just mentioned in a breif sentence or two, makes me really happy.
Usami chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Aw! That was so sweet! _ It was really cute, and I never really thought of Hatori feeling that way for Tohru, but it does make sense. _ You even explained that it in a way that didn't make me feel weird about it (I have problems, I admit...). But It was beautiful. I loved it! _

Keep up the great work!
kitsunedemon chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
AW! That is so cute. It made me cry! T_T Hatori is on of my most favorite characters. I really believe that a Tohru and Hatori would be wonderful! This is just too adorable! You should write an actual HatorixTohru fic! I would definitaly read it.
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Nice work! Hatori wasn't really OOC, it was introspective and getting a point across, or so I found. I especially liked the ending lines. Nicely done!

Eraya _
mochaaa chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
wow, you're writing is unbelievable, it's so simple, yet so profound...I feel like I've learned a little bit about writing skills from you, because I really admire the way you write. I hope theres more to this story even though I'm a big fan of Kyo and Tohru, I've always thought in the back of my head that Hatori and Tohru would make a cute couple if Kyo were out of the picture. Anyway, I just want to say, youre writing is phenomonal and that you should definitely keep up the good work. :)
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Aaw, how very sweet. Sweet and a little sad, but entirely good. I liked this very much, and thought Hatori very much in character. The only thing that struck me as odd was how the story jumped about. But I suppose that since people's thoughts do go all over the place like that, it was fine. Very good.