Reviews for High School for Idiots
kathy chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
after reading ur fic..one thing is definitely clear..YOU ARE NOT A GOOD WRITER!...you might be telling urself that u don't care wat I think but honey..please do care coz i really don't review on fanfics but I saw the need to REVIEW this one
...I must say ur fics really have good humour in them but the way u mix in ur unnecessary not to mention unwanted comments shows just how unprofessional u r...oh and one more thing...don't say u "ENJOY" flamers and their wrong spellings...I suggest u read one of ur fics and see the many spelling and grammar errors you make...GEEZ!..and if ur "SLOW MINDED" I'll be glad to let you know that the other words are not spelling errors but a sort of short hand.. I guess...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
OMG THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! PLEASE UPDATE!
Dakota Armstrong chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
When naruto said chicken garra should have come up with a saw and said no more damn chickens
LalaUchiha chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
I haven't laughed so hard in a while. My favourite line is when Asuma says "He's just so proactive... I mean active" HAHAHAHA I love that joke.

& Gai sensei let it out man!
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
THE UCHIHA PRODIGY!" Shrieked Lee.

"THE KING OF EVERYTHING!" Exclaimed Chouji.

"THE BADASS OF BADASSES!" Shouted Kiba.

"THE MAN OF MEN!" Screamed Shikamaru.

"HE'S UCHIHA ITACHI!" The four whispered firmly.

FREAKIN LOVE THIS! great so far:DDD
WNxImpulse chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
This chapter wasn't lame.. I loved it, hilarious, dont think its bad when its good, keep up the great work :D
silentkillerofcookies chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
nice story, dude.
E.Moon123 chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
hmm...I don't know what should I start with...

YOU ARE AWESOME!This is one of the best naruto fanfiction I've ever read and I really appreciate you for writing this. Also, you deserve all the praises for your hard work because I guess you wasted some of your free time writing this, so thank you very much also, you are very talented and clever, why not? because to write something like this you have to have a brain as well. I really, really hope you continue this because it's really cool, interesting and original.

P.S. I'm looking forward for more SasuSaku and NaruHina moments
ByrintheBookWookie chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Ha ha! You said it Kakashi! GO INO! Really, Kakashi and Genma had me rolling, the whole food fight did, actually. You know, I just realized, this story reminds me of those crazy 80's teen movies. Better Off Dead specifically, because of all the insanity and the nutter friends and the stand up for yourself bit. It works. I like it.

Sasuke bait... heh heh...
ByrintheBookWookie chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
I liked the Gaara OOCness. And most of the stuff in this chap. I can't wait to see Naruto and Gaara hang out. Fun, fun, fun!
ByrintheBookWookie chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Okay. I really enjoyed this chap. The unison thing was obviously a lot of fun but I really just liked the over all feel of the chapter. It was fun but instead of being just random fun stuff you put in some good Naruto development, you know what I mean? I also thought that characters were portrayed just right. Anyways, kudos!
ByrintheBookWookie chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
To be honest, I didn't feel like reviewing before now. I don't know, I just wasn't completely into it. However, this chapter was too funny to not compliment. Gai's always funny and Kakashi singing in his head was golden!
luigitime chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
OMG Mr. Turtle! :D
NarutoTheHumanoidTyphoon chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
o myyy god

ur one the best writters man

u should try updating a bit faster man
southparkyaoifan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I really liked this so far but you must update it