Reviews for We've got a BAND!
alondra chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
omg write more especially about bbxrea
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
LARRY!
Rollaro chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I laughed at the gizmo part lol XD
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Good... but add crazy fanboys who end up getting thrown off a cliff.
BBxRae forever chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Robin should go to Australia,speedy to Tokyo and,cyborg in ParĂ­s and awesome story i love it keep up the good work.
PISSED chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BEAST BOY CAN GO FUCK OFF AND SUCK A DICK ROBIN SHOULD BE THE ONE TO GO THAT GREEN ASS FAGOT CAN GO FUCK A TREE FOR ALL I CARE I MINE STAR CAN BARLEY GO A WEEK WITHOUT ROBIN ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT BB DOSENT DESERVE TO GO AND THAT HE IS A TOTAL
(BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPP)
TELL ME IF YOU AGREE WITH ME ANYBODY :l
ShippingOut2C chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
cant wait 4 next installment love the story but i have a question why dident the guys take the t-plane or call the girls on there communicators ? but overall its a great story cant wait for the next chappie suspense is killing me here _
Eternal Fauna chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
for the next chapter i was thinking the girls go to Paris were the guys should also. and in the next chapter Cy should find out Rae and Rob are brother and sister just saying!
Denalien chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
Ohh mother it was the most OOC fic i ever read,but it's the most funnyest too! xD

'believe her!Believe her!'

O my sides hurt!
Juleskat101 chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
hm...

c. cyborg

update soon! PLZPLZPLZ!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
teehee i love when fanfics make raven sing... it's ooc... and it's cool.. since it's ooc... lol YAYZ!
i got no name sorry chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
I would have voted Jinx but the next chpter's already up... ah well, better luck next time, right? ;) By the way, I thought I was the only one who loved that song ( Fall to pieces!)
Sarasaurus92 chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Hey see the stories still going strong lol!

I think Robin should go to Australia

Speedy should go to Tokyo and Cy should stay in Paris

Please update soon

DPR
mongoose chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Hey! Awesome story! Raven should fully sing 'Time of your life' by greenday, or 'call me when you're sober' by evanescence or 'Trouble' by pink. Continue the story! i want to know wat happens next!

mongoose

(p.s. RobxStar, BBxRae 4EVA !)
ohheylizet chapter 11 . 12/21/2006
haha luv the story update it soon!