Reviews for Necrophilia
Desenchanter chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very awesome.
kendall hudak chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
very well writen,true to the inuyasha story, none of that differnt people same name crap
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Nicely done. Totally originally. Gah! Now I just can't get this pairing out of my head! I'll just have to write one myself...
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
very nice! thought provoking, makes you wodner...dark and creepy. Yes. All a demented crazy ylfinger could ever want. *laughs*
Rui-Shih chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I really liked it. I thought it was dark, sensual, cold, I could smell the earth on her lips and the feel of her cold nails on my skin. His heat like a coal melting her. I could see it all. How thought provoking. It flowed well for me with the exception of one line.

"his cock goes limp at the thought"

for some reason it hits me as a wall. it makes me pause where I feel I should be floating. like a gong that goes off. Maybe that was the intention though. And As I read the line I see that there is a place for that, aqnd right there is it as it would ruin the expierence for him as well. So again we are drawn into his darkness he is embracing.

I would love to read more of this relationship.
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Poor Miroku! Maybe we should take up a collection of willing-fangirl phone numbers for him? But, looked at in another way, he sure is being a good friend to Inuyasha, you know, taking the pressure off his ol' buddy there.
Kiki Ortega chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Damn... simply, wonderfully poetic. Great one-shot, poem.
sashlea chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
and a touch of the grave on her lips - evocative
WindeSprite chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Wow, I really liked that. I like the Miroku/Kikyou pairing too, for writing purposes ;)

'Sometimes his weakness appalls him, but

then again,

he was condemned a long time ago,

as was she.'
Qem chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
A decidely creepy poem.

But very thought provoking!