Reviews for In the Dragon's Claw
inustorm chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Again. Beautiful. I can FEEL their emotions! I enjoy your work! It's wow.
dzabdi88 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
so sad. now i can feel for ryuukossei. i wondered why he really challenged him. i don't remember if they ever explained that
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow I didn't really expect that. Good job!
DreamWeaver619 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
WoW! This was a beautifully written piece. It was non-stop tension and you fell sorry for both characters.

Until reading your portrayal I had always looked at Ryuukotsusei as being a 2-dimensional villain, but after reading this I have an eniterly different idea about him. It's inspired me to write a more sympathetic view of him, when he makes his appearence in my story "The Royal Family."

Thank you for writing wonderful fic!
Orcagirl2001 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is an excellent telling of the final battle of Inuyasha's father. The dialogue is wonderful and the details are really good. It almost sounds like that really happened. Great story!
Reality chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
TT Very sad! I cry for both of them.
none chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
im speechless...
degeneratebeerwench chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Great read! Very original!

DGBW
sashlea chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
New side to untold story in this universe.
TheeBycth chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
how sad!
Qem chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Wow!

Ryuukossei, is a character that often gets overlooked, until lately most simply cast him off as a villian and would use him as such, leaving him flat and two dimensional.

I really enjoyed this story, because it showed that he might of had his reasons - and they could have been - just as just, as supposedly noble - as a certain Inu no Taisho.

Have I mentioned that your one of my all time favourite fanfiction writers yet?