Reviews for Shattered
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Loved the story. Very well written and I like how in character you made the characters in.
queenfirst chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I'M NOT CRYING. YOU'RE CRYING.
espejodeafrodita chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
bravo! love it!
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
So glad that I've found this excellent story! I'll have to make sure that I come back to read the rest when I have the time but so far I can say that I've not found another story that can quite compete with this one. Absolutely love it!
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This was a Wonderful one shot - thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share it. I got the sudden urge to go browse some Sailor Moon fanfiction and came across this and am quite happy I took the time to read it.
Smokingbomber chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Oh man I got all teary-eyed. Ikuko. 3 ;.;
maryyorke chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Beautiful.
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
OH. MY. GOD. THIS STORY WAS UNBELIEVABLY GOOD! I really loved all the detailed and deep thoughts and descriptions!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was incredible, a great what if story on Sailor Moon
AnaWolf chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
One of the things that really pisses me off on animes (despite of my love for them, especially the "magical girl" kind) is that, when said hero girls are found out, NO ONE in the entire damn city suspect of their real identity. Really, if their appearance CHANGE a lot, okay, but in Sailor Moon, what changes? Nothing. I always wonder if their not-senshi friends and parents are dumb.

Okay, that was just an outburst. Back to the review.
I'm sending reviews to your one-shots that I liked the most. That was one of them. For me, the vase breaking (like Ikuko's world is about to break with her realization) is a powerful element especially when compared to the chance of losing a loved one (in this case, Usagi). It is ironic and sad that she says to herself that Usagi is alright and coming home and the loss of the vase is nothing compared to the idea of losing her daughter... Only to, a few moments later, this said "chance" becoming a greater possibility... Her daughter is fighting those demons, her chances of being tore apart are far greater than of any other normal school girl.

The talk they have when Usagi is back sounds like a "What If?". It does sound like Ikuko is actually saying to her daughter that she already figured out that she is Sailor Moon, but wants her to "tell" it when she is ready. And Usagi confirming that she will, someday.
The way Ikuko figured out was a blast. Much better than she just finding out, she has a much realistic reaction: Her mind tries to block the realization, thinking that her daughter is just a normal girl, this is impossible and so on. The illusion IS better than the truth in this case. Like Usagi, she carries on said illusion, for as fake as it may be, is better than definatelly destroying the "safe haven" they have with the "normal family" routine.
Again, the shattered vase is a great and powerful element! Just LOVED IT
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
holy... that's good. at first i was not expecting much but... you wrote this very well. a very nice hook, a logical explanation that progressed as more facts clicked into place. good job. thanks for writing. -Jesi Ki Kage
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
NIce
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This story is very bittersweet.
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I enjoyed this look in to Usagi's mom's mind. I always felt that she had to have found out someway some how and I'm glad you addressed it! Thanks for writing this. It's well written and flows very well.

TokyoFish
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh my gosh, I loved this. I actually got kind of teary at the end, because I felt sooo bad for Ikuko. God, being a mother must be hard. And I can't imagine what it would be like to be the mortal mother of Sailor Moon. Dang.

Yeah, I don't know what else to say. I mean even the bits of irony and humor throughout the story just made me even sadder for Ikuko. Dang. T_T