Reviews for Suicide
Ya0iLover chapter 14 . 11/3
the ending is lame
yujinkim25 chapter 14 . 10/12
Oh my God, to be honest, I loved this whole story so much... I loved how Leo was kind of depressed and suicidal at first, then realized the true monster was inside him persuading him to do things, but he realized sometimes he can't listen to the past and has to ignore his fake self. I LOVE IT! So much! I wish I was a good writer like you. I just finished this when I got back from the mall... and it soothed my mood because I love reading great stories when I get back from somewhere.
And this was an awesome story! Please make some more like this in the future.
flikaroo chapter 14 . 7/3
What a riveting story. Once I started reading I could not put this one down. And now I'm off to read the sequel. *Squeals with glee*
annyonomous chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
i realy like this chapter,the only diffrence i wish here was would be leo actually going to the surface and come home and raph catches him in the act,or leo tries to escape when every ones asleep and raph catches him.
Tigress2929 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
A terrifically written story. I enjoyed it immensly. Thank you so very much for writing this. :)
I wish to Fly chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Wow...poor Leo, (finds Leo and hugs him).
I wish to Fly chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Talking to yourself in and out of your head is (at least to me) a sign of normalicy.
Siriusdarkangle777 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Jay1997 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Lol I read The Raven, The Cask of Amontillado, and The Tell Tale Heart in class
Sooo good XD
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
A very wonderful story! Dark, in its own way. I can't wait to go look and see if you've written a sequel or any more like this. Definitely a favorite of mine.
tmntlover2013 chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
Great job on the story I liked it a lot.
LeosLover chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Airight I'll review already!11 OK! I think you hava real taleny for wrighting. Please excuse the poor spelling (4Kids.)
Scribe of Turesa chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
Scribe of Turesa chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
Oh my watch that and be told that when he was six! That idiot boy! Oh Leo! "Hugs Leo"
Scribe of Turesa chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
oh Leo! He's so confused...Raph I hope you didn't make a big mistake...but i think you just did.