Reviews for RED Friday
Dulcey chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
I know I reviewed this ages ago, but I've been feeling nostalgic for my OC fandom days lately, and this was always one of my favorite stories so I thought I'd tell you again just how awesome it is. Sandy was always my favorite character, he was the heart and soul of the Cohen family and losing him really would break everyone into pieces. You're a fantastic author, and I saw on your profile that you've been working on something original, so hope to get to see that someday! :)
Gem chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
Hey. Oh My God How amazing was that story? Seriously you should be a novelist! Maan I couldn't stop reading! I love KANDY :D I wish The O.C. was still on..there's only so many times you can watch all four seasons until you start knowing all the words.. which is sad lol. yeah but seriously..this story is so good.. it even made me cry! well done x
McPhantom chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
SO GOOD!
PrettyInPink9787 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
I can't even put into words what I feel about this story. It was extremely intelligent and amazing. The ending was SHOCKING and I am still trying to recover. Well done!
stina chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
why did you put me through that?

i am charging you- assault with a deadly keyboard. i felt so lost for them. . .endless uncontrollable weeping of the pitiful variety. then ur all KA- POWsandysandysandyohmygod! im gonna go fix myself w/ yoga & doritos.
Get Real Or Die chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
I think I might have reviewed this before, but I just wanted to ask: have you thought about doing the story with an alt. ending? Because while I love the sandman, it would be interesting to see the family deal with more of his abscence.
prim chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
an excellent story- i read it all in one go! i cried so bad,
bluetoffee chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
this is one of the best fanfics ever, you should be so proud!
poguemahone chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
I love this fiction I must have read it about 5 times and I cry every time, its awesome and so well written. It's so good that I don't care that my sister thinks I'm mad coz I've been sitting at the computer crying for the last 10 minutes or so.
Helen chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Oy my god what a fantastic story! I was actually in tears. It makes me want a relationship like sandy and Kirstens so badly but then its so scary to think it could be taken away! Really this is one of the best fanfictionds I have ever read! Well done
Stoneage Woman chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
I LOVED this story. It was, like someone else said, a tortorous read because the emotions were all so raw and UGH. Yeah. Sorry.

This one's going on my faves. Well done.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I actually teared up, and that never happens to me! Excellent job. You capture the raw emotions so beautifully.
knightdawndelight chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
This is the saddest, most angsty, most brilliant story I've ever read! I started crying as soon as I started reading and haven't stopped since. I cried so hard I couldn't even see the screen. I can hardly even see it now. Now all is said and done.

Monday

10:36pm
sue chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
hey!

this is the best fanfiction i ever read!

And i dont say this when its not true!

its so sad, but its full of feeling.

sorry, i would write more, if i could speak english better, but Im not english, you know!

bye
Fighting-this-War chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
oh my god! i have only read the first chapter and i am already crying! its really good. x