Reviews for Spirits in the Future
sisyphus1967 chapter 26 . 4/24
I liked this a lot more than I thought I would. Thank you for sharing
HappyAuriga chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
This was a very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing your work!
mahhhfy chapter 26 . 12/3/2013
Wow. I've never read a story even remotely like this. It was awesome! There was so much tension while we waited for James and Lily to find out everything we already knew, but there was also information that we didn't have as readers so it wasn't just a complete rehashing of the books from a new POV. I will say that I've never read any story told from a POV like this. I've read ones from the perspective of those on the other sides, but they generally have some idea of what's been going on since they died. This was really great and really original. I'm so happy to have found this. Thanks for writing!
mainstreet52 chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
This was a plot that I don't see often, and... I liked it. Thanks for writing. :)
the one that follows chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
I love this story i stayed until 3 AM to finish it
now im going to sleep feeling pretty tired
and your story is awesome btw
the one that follows chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
Draco is the raven im completely sure
jane doe chapter 26 . 6/30/2013
I think This is the best story I've ever read. It is really amazing and you did a great job. I really loved Millie. An awesome character. You are an amazing author and the story was spectacular.

Love 3

: )
Harryissexy101 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
A.L. Kingsley chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
'When Ginny had left' - cheating in narration, sorry.
Svenion chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
thanks for one of the most original stories i've ever read!
serenityselena chapter 26 . 4/19/2012
awesome story _
MagicBananas chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
Next time you decide to write a story, please speed it up a bit. Im literally skimming here.
The-Resident chapter 26 . 1/10/2012
A unique and interesting story. I found it well written and engrossing. If all your stories are this good, you have greatness ahead of you. Keep on writing, you're very good at it.
akan chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
mais oui! pourquoi étaient ils la?