Reviews for House Arrest
Rach5 chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
Great story - loved the first part and the sequel... i'm hoping and hoping you have writen a third part. i definately would love to read it!
Baisy chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
I love this story, and the one before that.

real shame the third one never happened, or is there still hope? i sure hope so, I would love to read it!
deathstreet89 chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
Awsome story but why didn't Jack kill Simon with a sniper or have swat bust in and make simon swith cheese using a machine gun
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
Great chapter.
Jennyvre Moss chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
yay...at last they're all okay...well except simon...well hopefully he's acutally dead this time

anyway...a third part would be great...i am totally ready for it :D ...hopefully with so more sj fluff

keep writing
froggy0319 chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
Wonderful ending? Cannot wait to read part 3 :)
MandySg1 chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
Very good story, I hope Jack help's Sam recover ;)

Can't wait for part 3.
Carter's Lab chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
Wow... that was a spectacular ending. Yes, absolutely I want a third part to this story. Eagerly awaiting the next part to this story, where I am sure Frakes will get his.
Aligewe chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
Well... I can't wait for the next one! But I do hope Sam and Jack end up together and live happily ever after! not them getting married and then one of them gets killed... ok not going to say any more waht I don't want other wise maybe I will give you ideas what to do... Anyways... This fic was really good just as the one before!
KaylaKML chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
Good chap!
feb04 chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
hey you have got to let up on poor sam , how much more can she take? hope someone kicks frakes butt soon!
gater62 chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
Faster updates please!
Rach5 chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
o i just want to hit that Frakes guy. so what if Jack has fallen for her. - argh. please post more soon. you cannot keep me waiting like this.
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
Darn right I am intrigued ;) I love seeing Jack get caught with how he's really feeling and I cannot wait to see if he finds Sam in time.
Jennyvre Moss chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
this is great...i'm inrigued as to what fraked mean about the 'she's not the only one a stake'

keep writing