Reviews for Starting Over
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
great fic. I loved the way you caught them so in character.

stokely rules!
Naissss chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Oh my god, it's so cute!Yeah I know it's been a while since you wrote that fic...but it's really good...too cute! thanks!
Random Mongoose chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Ah, thank you! There really aren't many Stan/Stokely fics around here...scratch that, there are hardly any 'Faculty' stories compared to some other categories, so I'm happy that you wrote one for this pairing. I just love the part: "Outside, I'll be..." ha it just made me laugh. So, a job well done, I must say.

R.M.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aw! :D That was nice.
Tainted Tears chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Ah, typical teenage awkwardness! Lol, :) I enjoyed your story, Stan/Stokely is another of my fav. Faculty pairings and I think you interpretated them well :D I especially like Stokely, she's such a great character _ Thank you for this!
RTds9 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I just watched this movie for the first time the other day and loved and Stan were my fav couple off this movie so i loved your story.
A Penelope Quill too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Oh, massively cute. I love this movie so much. Mostly because I'm a sucker for Elijah Wood, but Stokely and Stan are such a great couple - it was nice to see a fic about them! You're a very talented writer, your dialogue was so relevant to the characters, excellent work - keep it up!
bunny rabbit chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
WOW! Aimee5 this is seriously good stuff! U MUST pick this story up! Like you I think that Stan and Stokely are THE perfect couple and was very disapionted when we didnt get much info on then after the whole alien thingy! SO! KEEP IT GOIN! It's to good to let it go! Talent like that should not be given up on so easily!

Loads of luv,

Bunny the Rabbit,

x
locofiend13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Not bad. Not bad. I used to watch this movie like a thousand times a day and Stokely and Stan were always my favorite. I think you should write another fanfic sometime, you're pretty good at it!