Reviews for A Certain Kind of News
barus chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I like the presence of the others - Eladan and Elrohir in this story... Very nice.. certainly not orc:))
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
very sweet...arwen is so lucky! love the image of aragorn shirtless and in snug leather breeches! *SUH-WOON!*
Arwen009 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This was really sweet. I did love it. As well as your other fics. You write very well! And I'm also keen on your style. It's so Aragorn-Arwen like...(can't express it better..)So again congratulations to you! :)
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
aw loved it! marvellous job with the description! makes it so beautifully written, amazing work!
ShadowCree chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Cool fic. I usually don't read LOTR fic, but this time it was worth the exception.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Aw! this is so sweet! I can't wait to read more, I'll tell you when I do!

This is very very VERY good!

Cx
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Awesome. Keep writting wonderful one-shots.

Kalle
akanekai chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
This is really good! Please continue!
One Feather chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
O the throne room...hehehe. Could that possibly be referring to that other story you wrote...Reunion? Good story that was, possibly my favourite. This was very good as well. what else is new. It was very cute, just what I needed for my sappy mood today. Thank you.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
This will be short - marvelous story.
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
So Aragorn and Arwen are going to have a child? Cool! Please update soon seeing as this is a really interseting story!
EbonyBeach chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Aw adorable as ever! Will you continue? or write more of any gorgeous fluffishness? please do! I'll be waiting!
AK10232 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I LOVED IT!
VivaViva chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
YES! The queen of romantic Arwen/Aragorn stories returns!
Evenstar-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/10/2005