Reviews for Little Things and Second Chances
ryn chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
Found this as I was cleaning and started re-reading it. Could not put it down! You write Webb/Mac so well! And I'm really glad you didn't make Harm such an *** because he did have his moments. Loved the appearance of AJ and Harrison. Well done!
summersidefolly chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Excellent! I always wanted Webb and Mac together ever since Paraguay. To hell with Harm! :) Thanks for sharing!
dannica webb chapter 16 . 11/11/2009
What an amazing story! There are so few well-written Clay/Mac fics out there. I really enjoyed this. Thank you :)
Beth-TauriChick chapter 16 . 12/1/2007
Wow. This was amazing- read the whole thing from start to finish in one go - I just couldn't stop! Well done :)
whatsnext chapter 16 . 9/16/2007
Wonderful, i couldn't stop reading!
Bambu chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Very nice setting of the mood and backstory. That Harm and Mac are divorced and she's doing so well in her career are perfectly plausible, and nicely played out in a show rather than tell scene between the two men. I shan't give away your gimmick about Webb, but his obvious fluster where Mac is concerned is heart-tuggingly done.
Bambu chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I like this opening hook you've got going, and I'm especially impressed by your idea of the significance of the gifts Webb sent Mac while he was gone. That's a brilliant deduction on your part. I also like the hints that Harm interferred with Webb at Manderley 'for Mac's sake.' I'm looking forward to the rest of your story.
Rivana chapter 16 . 7/24/2006
All right, I can admit I'm a slasher at heart and rarely even read one chapter of a het story, but damn...this was really good. :-)
Webbie chapter 16 . 5/20/2006
This was GREAT. Thank you for writing it and sharing. Very heart-rending and warming, aplty called Second Chances. I am glad someone gave them a chance after all.
Judy chapter 16 . 7/15/2005
This story was tremendous! Sheer talent! Beautifully written and well crafted storyline. I loved it! Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!
starryeyes10 chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
great story.
eggy weg chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
excellent, amazing fic. I hope you are planing on writing more and if you run out of story ideas just e-mail I have loads of fic ideas which i never get time to write.
marla levy chapter 16 . 4/15/2005
What can I say? Like all your other stories, Sandra, this one had me fascinated from the very first sentence. I love the way you depict Clayton Webb as the fascinating, brilliant, very tender and vulnerable man he is. Even better, you always provide something new, different about him, exclusive of physical factors.

I hope you'll write many, many more Webb stories.
martini1988 chapter 16 . 4/15/2005
ehh i'm more of a h&m fan so i didn't like it that much but a good story line..
ryn chapter 16 . 4/15/2005
Simply wonderful, Sandra! Thanks for writing this superb story. The scenario was very real-no easy answers, no quick conclusions. You played out the storyline perfectly. Thanks for sharing your talent.