Reviews for Error in Judgment
sosayweall chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Finding this story was a very pleasant surprise! I decided to browse amongst the archives so to speak and am so glad I did! The story has a satisfying ending although I wouldn't complain if it had an additional chapter or two or three! ;)
coldqueen chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
I like it! Alot! I wish you'd continue!
adafrog chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
he-absolutely brilliant chapter!
SGBS4L chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This ending is really good, but I would love a sequel that shows how they get back together or at least how they get their friendship back
Lattelady chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Really really great story I hope your planning on writing more.
sinj chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Hope this isn't the end of this story. really enjoyed reading it so far!
kimbari chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Okay, this story "Error in Judgment" goes on my list of all time faves. I will print it out and read it until the paper's soft and my eyes bleed. I won't even TRY to write a fic that explores what happens next on the show ::clucking like a chicken::, but intrepid you did and you did a MARVELOUS job.

Brava, brava, brava! :)

Favorite line(s):

I think it's great. You're perfect for one another."

Her half-smile looked bemused.

"That's not a compliment," he added
kimbari chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
I love you, Gracie... sincerely. LOL

Favorite line:

One thing's for sure, Kara thought, not without a certain amount of admiration. I'm never gonna play cards with that bitch.
kimbari chapter 3 . 4/13/2005

Somebody hose me down, please... Thank you.

::waving away steam::

Anybody got a cigarette?

(Yeah, but did you LIKE the story?)

Favorite line:

"We're a pathetic pair of losers, aren't we?" he said gently. "No wonder nobody wants us at their parties."
Helna chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
When I saw that you kept going with this I was happy. I like how Lee found out and how Adama and Roslin talk went when she's in the cell. It's just great.
kimbari chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Oh, GOD Gracie, this was *wonderful*! I loved it!

Darlian chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
"I think we'll have to," he said. "We're all they've got.

Aw...angst! Kinda sad, how Roslin and Adama care for each other, but can't show it because of their responsibilities. Looking forward to a Part II.
NaluWahine chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Holy Hotness, Batman! This was a fun ride and I can't wait for the rest of the stories in the series. From your keyboard to the producer's mind...

I think you captured the characters' syntax well. I could almost hear them saying the lines and I hadn't even been drinking. ; )

Cheers to you.
A Lee En chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Loved it. Bet that's the last time she ever dances with Tigh! Your characters are wonderful. Looking forward to reading more.
kimbari chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow! Well-written, completely in character.

I SO wanted them to shag, though. LOL

Great job. I look forward to reading more from you.