Reviews for Moments
maura uk chapter 23 . 2/14
THIS IS ONE GREAT WELL WRITTEN STORY,,,,,,BEAUTIFULLY VISUAL AND ENOUGH TENSION IN THE RIGHT PLACES,. THANKS FOR WRITING IT, THANKS FOR WRITING GSR.
Joeylazyj chapter 23 . 2/13/2017
It is almost painful to know this isn't true you know. Everything I want for these characters that I love is here.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
continuara?
Gi chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
Omg, this fanfic is absolutly my favorite, like, of all fandoms! It's absolutly amaaazing,I'm blown away,really! I never thought I could imagine Sara pregnant and their family and I almost gave up during the first chapter, but studying was way too boring so I kept on reading and I just couldn't stop! I was like, 'it's so odd to see an ongoing gsr fic, most of them have been written a long time ago' then I saw you posted it 7 years ago, how frustrating :( still, I know your life must have changed a loot, but please think about me and all the news gsr fans and post another chapter weee but either way, congratulations 3
allylikes chapter 23 . 6/15/2012
I know its been 5 years, but more please!
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 23 . 2/15/2010
This story is so cute! i love it :)

Please continue it! )
chasingrabbit chapter 23 . 10/2/2009
I loved Moments. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the wonderful story.

I would've wanted to join the ride until it ends. I hope you find time to continue the journey.

Warm regards.
Lilly of the Flowers chapter 23 . 9/19/2009
I just finished reading Moments and I absolutely loved it. It was so well written. I laughed so many times while reading it. I especially liked the chapter written in Rosalind's pov. It isn't often you come across something written in such an interesting way and when you do it is rarely written well. Congratulations on an amazing story.
hollyu chapter 23 . 9/16/2009
I have found this story for the first time nad love it. What insight and skill for the characters. I do hope that you will continue this
Savior Emma Swan chapter 23 . 7/2/2009
This has been a fantastic fic to read. It's put a smile on my face for hours now. It seems as though you haven't updated in a while, but please do. Your work really is wonderful.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
So, so, so cute! Things always look different from the other side. Sara can't be an amazing crime solver a wonderful mother and a fantastic baker! We don't want her turning into a Mary Sue! lol, so sweet that Rosalind realizes how important her mother's work is. Thank goodness for bakeries, though I must say that my mother bakes better than any store-bought goods I've ever had.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
I absolutely adore this story! Yay for butterflies and trophy wives!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
That was so hilarious I had to read it to my father. "Stupid baby." LMFAO!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
"Sweetheart, you're not supposed to hate my company until you're a teenager." I loved that line! It's not true in my case (I'm 16 and a total Daddy's girl) but it was still hilarious! Also, you may not believe me, but I knew it was Colic the moment Sara said that the baby just wouldn't stop crying. I have a lot of experience with children and I want to be a pediatrician, so I guess it's good I could recognize that.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Adorable! I love Sara and Catherine bonding. I think they'd make good friends if they allowed themselves to.