Reviews for A Matter of Wanting
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Aww
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Your right it was kinda depressing but it was still great
Royal Detective chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
You did real well! It seems Seto would really think all of that!
Severus-Snape2603 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Aww. cute love the ending of where mokuba hugs seto. Poor seto can't sleep cause of nightmares.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
lol Solitaire. I can just imagine the great CEO sitting at his desk playing solitaire. I'm going to go read the other part now.
Yma chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was pretty cool. I liked the idea and, it reminds me of XParrot's work (an auther I highly recommend you try out, if you haven't already.)

I think I'm going to go check out some more of your work now.
RuberDuckling chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Nice fic! I like the fact that Kaiba managed to kill Goza-whats-his-face. Mokie and Kaiba have such a sweet relationship and you showed that really well. I haven't got anyhting bad to say.
d84 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
do u honestly expect 2 get flamed over such a well written story? i loved it. its not really all that depressing(trust me iknow) but in its own wsy its kinda uplefting. i loved it,really loved it.
BlackChaosMelvin chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
oh man... that was awesome. did he really kill Gozaboro though? i thought Gozaboro trapped himself in the mind-pod thing with Noah... anywho, i loved reading this. it was really deep. keep it up!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Yes, that was a bit depressing, but nevertheless it was fantastic. Keep up the great work!
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Present tense immediately caught my attention. I like it, making the story seem more pertinent to today and now. Plus, it makes the story seem more ambiguous and that the ending is not yet known. So, good decision!

Yay, the use of "Mokie" makes me as happy as it makes Mokuba, I think. And I love the old argument of the two brothers making the other sleep.

Hilarious that Seto plays Solitaire and tries to think of ways to beat Moto all during the day! Whoa...then you change the mood suddenly with the next paragraph on the what the real reason is for Seto staying up. I'm getting nervous with the hinting towards it.

Ah...good reason not to sleep. And it is a part of Seto we could only see through the first person, so another good choice with that.

I love the line on how Mokuba was his one weakness, and yet, Mokuba was his one strength, too.

A great story, and yeah, it leaves me with a little hollow pit. To steal from LotR (don't tell!), "some wounds can never be fully healed." Dang, this hurts. But it was still a great insight to the character!
Icy Pheonix chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
This is a good one. You don't see too many from Kaiba's POV. i thought it was really creative and a great oneshot. And thanks for all your faithful reviews! I love you, RebelWriter, and Wyvernings _~ You tell me how great my story is all the time! Thank you! And I'll try to read some of your stuff more to return the favor!
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Me: Aww, poor Seto. *hugs him* I know this is random, but my friend Julia calls him a Mary Sue.

Ceribi: ... what?

Me: I know, I know. But these are her reasons:

-He had a good life when - BOM - tragedy struck, his parents die.

-Adopted by a rich person

-beaten several times (I explained the dog color and whip in the manga, and all she and my friend Veena could say is, "...PEDOPHILE!" And I tried explaining that it wasn't like that, but did they listen? No...)

-Beats adoptive father

-gets company

-becomes rich

-becomes champion duelist

and more. *shrugs*

Me: Good story! And another random thing: I love the quotes on your page, they're hilarious!
Go Drink Pinesol chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That was very good SD!
ShaduofTexitar chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Interesting...deep...I liked the ending. Good job.

Shadu