Reviews for What Remains
Jade Pen chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Hm... Al's closing line seems a bit out of place; you might want to have him say a bit more about lacking the ability to feel, to make that part fit in. As it is, the story's mostly Edward-centric, so it may have been better to simply clip out Al's line and go straight to Edward's promise.

Other than that, it's a nice angsty piece, and I liked the progression from standing at the door to starting to restore part of the damage. If I may make a suggestion, though, you may want to play up the 'restoration' part, though; no matter how much is lost, SOMETHING can always be gotten back from it. This would apply for both the church and for Al.

And... Full Metal Alchemist is a very angsty show at times. I think that this story fits the mood well, though I'd obviously enjoy reading the Al piece when you get it done. :)
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
yay! you wrote it! _ um, just a thought here, but you could've added in some more stuff about how some things always remain, no matter how bad the fire. just a thought! in any case, i really like this. it's fine as it is, just wanted to let you know what i thought. can't wait for whatever you write next!(ecspecily if it's al!)_