Reviews for Miracle Max and the Mostly Dead Knights
askita chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Ahahahaha... two of my favorite movies combined for the greated good! Awesome!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
*rolling hysterically* Dude.. that was freaking Awesome! *snuggles the newly living Tristan*
hunt4max chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Hilarious! Think Miracle Max was written very well. So were all the other knights. Loved the closing line. You should write more stories.
silmirof4077 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hey Awsome! Sorry but you inspired me to tie someone to a horse in one of my stories .
Truelove and Truelove chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Wow. A really could crossover between one of my favourite movies (Princess Bride) and one which I might have loved if they hadn't sucked out all the good bits from the legend. Have a MLT.
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
_ That was great! _ I especially loved the ending! *pokes lewd Lancelot in the shoulder* No wonder I'm naming my dog after him. *grins* I LOVE THE PRINCESS BRIDE! *hugs Westley* He is so hot! Have you read the book? The book is great, even better than the movie! *cocks head* I always seem to side with the book rather than the movie. *shrug* Great story!
mcwheatley chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I am sorry that I just got to read this. I laughed my keister off, totally ticking off my daughter because I won't tell her what I was reading.

As I loved the Princess Bride, I love this. Jews! Dark Ages! Wonderful. But in the movie, the Princess Bride, didn't they use that big "thing" to blow up his lungs? Maybe, I donno. But great anyway.
Meraculas chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This was hallarius. I loved it.
Fiji Mermaid chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I've been meaning to read this for ages and it hasn't disappointed! The Princess Bride is one of my most favorite movies and book in the entire world. I always wanted to be a smart Princess Buttercup. Who wouldn't want to be the most beautiful woman in the world? And get to makeout with Wesley... Anyway,lovely crossover and Miracle Max is my favorite part of the movie. They totally remind me of my grandparents! Sarah xx
WindsHeart chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
That was one of the best cross overs that I have read yet. I thought that all of the characters were well done and I was laughing out loud the whole time. I can't figure out the first anachronism, but can I have a kiss from my favourite knight anyway for liking your story so much? Oh plez?

P.S Write more!
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
If you are talking about you as the author, the first ana...whateverthatwordis is "Rich Man." (Haha! I love Fiddler On The Roof.) You know, this explains something, even if it probably wasn't ever thought of in the movie. I am enjoying zis very much...pleaze do not dizapoint me...

MKRA