Reviews for St Wossname's Fire
MissElizabethDove chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Wow. Just, wow. I never thought anyone could write like pratchett. I was wrong. You can. If i didn't know, I'd say he wrote this. The characters are all in character, the descriptions, the tiny details, Granny, nanny ogg, perdita, just everything. Even the flow of the writing is as Pratchett as can be. Everything with the Joye of snackes was perfect. I am struggling to believe that you are not Terry himself. Well done, this is bloody amazing. (update please!)
CarrieVS chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
And I really thought you were going to finish it.

Not bad. Teatime is excellently portrayed: the best I've come across, barring the almighty Pratchett's own.

I'm afraid I dont think much of your Auditors, they have far too much character. Also I must object to your calling them creatures: the word implies they are living things. Try beings.

I really like Life, and Delirium as well.

Some of the characters are OOC, but they're not flat, and that's the most inportant thing.

I wish you could have got the Pyramids lot in, but even more I hoped you'd get 71-hour Ahmed there with an army of D'regs. Glad you remembered the Feegles, but what happened to the promised Silver Hoard?

Am I right in supposing you haven't 'bracket' hadn't when you wrote this 'bracket' read The Last Hero?

Pretty well written, pretty good plot in general, though did get quite confused towards the end. Although to an extent I think that's how it was meant to be, and in part it was because there's nothing to mark where the time/place/POV changes: double line breaks get deleted, so try ;utting an asterisk in or something.

From some of the references/details, I guess you've read Asimov, The Hobbit, and? the Edge Chronicles and Sharpe?

I get the impression that you're a real writer, not just some fan with pretensions, the glimmerings of an idea and no talent. Very refreshing after most of what I read on this site.
0ct0pus chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
i just read all of this...and I now feel as is I drank the better part of a very large cup of coffee - sort of fizzy, and very alert. Completely insane, and I loved it. Please finish this!
Nimbus Llewellyn chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
The uncountable feegles of the apocalypse! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE update soon !

(I think i ate too many of life's mushrooms)( no I'm not on drugs)
Tatch chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
You said that the arrow hit Teatime in the forehead, yet Susan saw it in his shoulder.
Glaerdrune chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
Well, you're not Terry Pratchett, but you're a damn sight close!

The way you write is...different. Different, but just as good as any big writer, and you've captured the characters well.

This is the best fanfiction I have read in my entire life, and I'm not kidding. ABSOLUTELY BLOODY BRILLIANT. You REALLY need to carry this on, or else you face my fiery Susan-wrath. ;)
ahbuggrit chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
brilliantly described battle scene. Aren't the feegles great?

Hee hee, Teatime is under the affects of the love arrow! It's would also have been interesting to see how Susan would have acted if struck by one and fell for Teatime...

Update please!

ahbuggrit chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
O, do I hear wedding bells?

Hee hee, I don't think Susan will like the idea of marrying Teatime...

Brilliant chapter!

ahbuggrit chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Nobby... and Nanny Ogg... I think I need treatment for shock...

death has a love interest! O-o! ;)

So, so funny!

ahbuggrit chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Practically every character on the Disc is in this story! That's rocks! I have a feeling I'm going ot love encounter between teatime and Susan...

ahbuggrit chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
I love this already. So cool!

I like the way Teatime thinks . Everyone needs a lovely, crazy assassin in their loves... If only I had one...

You are very capable of writing with the mood and style of Discworld intwined with your own style. That's so awesome!

Maggoty Anne chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Tee-hee-hee, there's an awful lot of innuendo here for a k fic isn't there?

Adorable plot, I can't wait to see how it ends.
Trekkie chapter 10 . 2/11/2008
FANTASTIC!

it's cpmplete and utter kaos

i love the Susan and Vetinari stuff, possibly some romance there? (im not really a fan of Lobsang)

so... what happens next? is Susan gonna be ok?

please update soon b4 i go insane
Toxic-Chocolate chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Hm. I can't think of a unique comment right now, so I'll just go with:

- I love you

- I love this story

- Life is brilliant

- Teatime is beautifully cracked and in character

- Susan and Vetinari in particular make me cry with joy

- That "You’re trying to steal my queen, aren’t you?" line scared my brother as a result of my insane laughter

- And I love you. Just in case you missed that.
R0-S3 chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
Another thing I'd like to mention about this is the pairings. When I saw 'Life' in the summary, my Dteah/OC radar fwooped up.

And you know what? I DON'T CARE! The Death/Life/Rincewind and the Albert/Granny/Ridcully thingers are HILARIOUS, and this is the first fic I've read where Susan/Teatime didn't make me want to puke.

However, it would be nice if there was some more Bursar.

Oh yeah, and Nac Mac Feegals rule SUPREME.