Reviews for Hero
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
LOVE THAT SONG! Nice work!
Siri02 chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Wow. That was very well written. And good. And the ending was absolutely worthy of a nice, long bout of sobbing. Seriously though! *sigh* Even so, it was REAL sad. Anyways, great job!

Siri
autumnchanges chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
This is so sad. Omg. It was brilliant though. Depressingly sad... but brilliant.
xowildncrazyox chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
omg this is so sad! i was nearly crying at the end
Rayvens Cave chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
Oh...My...God! That was intence! By the time I finished reading I had a tear running down my cheek-no joke. You deserve MAJOR congrats for that. Most things don't make me cry let alone shed ONE tear. You are now,and forever, on my Favorite Authors List

-RavensCave
Switchblade237 chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Oh, *geez*, that was mean! Very touching, and well written. Very well done!
ephedrine chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
Ohmylord.

...

This was just amazing. It's an absolute treasure! I loved it, the angst (masochistic me) was just the right amount.

Yes, I'll join you in that corner and we'll make a puddle on the floor with our tears.
LonelyNoMore chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
OMG! That is just so sad! You did such a marvelous job writing this. I'm crying! I can't believe that I"m fucking crying! That was just perfect. I hate to have Harry die, but I think that I have resigned myself to it, because like you said, his chances are slim.
Miss- Fortunate chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
an amazing story!god i nearly cried! and the ending was good althoug perhapsmore tymcould have bin spenton the battle. Overall i am inawe of your skill. Keep writing. i look forward 2 reading more of your work.
Cricketpoor chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
this was really good... damn... I can't stop crying... I really enjoyed the fic though...
Bonnie Black chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
No! You killed Harry! Poor Draco! That was so sad. I'm actually cryign! I practically never cry! Oh, good job, but it's so sad! SOrry, I should and cry some more in my room over the lose of Harry befor I eventually realize he's not dead because this is just a fan fic. GOod job.
Veritas chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
God, that was terrible! (The situation not the story) Poor Harry... Poor Draco!

All I can say is - That was brilliant - Your stories always seem so real.
OdioAngelus chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
No...*tears are rolling down her eyes* you killeth him! NO! *screams in agony* EVIL PERSON! *has a pile of tissues next to her*

Well...at least you killed him in a sweet way...
Paddycakepadfoot chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
NNO. NO!

Sniffle.
Gypsy Toni Jane chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
This is the only fanfic that has ever made me cry, and I cry alot, no fanfic has ever made me cry. You are such an amazing writer, this was fantastic. I'm adding you to my favourite authors list. This was amazing.

elvine