Reviews for Quiet Little Corner
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awww-man it's over u should keep writing! I love how it's going now and I bet if u continue it will be even better! :)
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
...Wow, that's deep.
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Poor Donnie he sounds like me... Sadness! *pats Don on the sholder* 'It's okay.'

Good story by the way. Awesome job!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
:( Aw
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
poor donnie. i know how it feels, when someone says "hey, why don't you join us?" and i say "no, i'm busy" and they just accept it. sometimes, i'd like for them to INSIST that i'd joining the fun... but this isn't about me. good story, you've portraited don's feelings well.
Raven001 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I have been a Don fan since the dawn of time. Thank you so much for actually getting inside his head. In every hero group there is always a leader, a comidian, a hothead, and the brain. Donatello/all brainy characters are underused and underapreciated. Without Donny, they would have no heating system or security system, variouse electronics, and no one with medical abilitys. Anyway enough of my rant, great job. It was in character and all. Fantastic
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Don TOTTALLY need a vacation, meet up with a girl and fall in love or something, too depressed, poor thing... *shakes head*
lost-katana chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Oh, this was sad too!

(shakes head) Poor Donny. You're a genius, but you can't see the very things you want your brothers to see in you. Leo wouldn't be putting up the'good 'ol leader' act. More importantly, he's the big brother. And Raph would care, just maybe not that much. And Mikey- okay, Mikey probably WOULD be off in la-la land, but he'd care too.

(eeps) Don't commit suicide, Donny! I can understand how he feels, though. Everyone's always underestimating each other, aren't they?

Good job! This is goin' on my favorites list, too! Thanks!
Mickis chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
This one is the best one yet - totally! I've always thought of Don as a watcher, someone who studies his brothers from the outside. I see him like a guy who knows everything there is to know of his brothers, yet none of them really knows what's inside of him.

They think he likes to fix things, and because of it they bury him in work and chores.

BRAVO! You worded this perfectly. You made me feel for him, worry about him and hope that someday, his brothers would see him for who he really is. This one's going to my fav's! As well as my C2 file.
LexAtello chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
very nicely done. :}

i had a little bit of me angst in that. ;} similar questions and thoughts. but again, very nicely done.
pacphys chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Wow, that was a wonderful little look into Donnie's issues. You really nailed him. He is an observer, that's what he does best, observe. But being the observer can be very lonely. Great little fic!

Cheers,

pacphys
jaxink chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
A very interesting insight and a side of Donnie that we don't see very often.

I tip my hat to you for tackling his inner thoughts and addressing any issues he may keep to himself.

Nicely done.

Ja ne!

fallen hikari _
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I'm so mad at you! You beat me to the punch with uploading a Donnie one shot! Mine's was going to be along the same lines too! I'm still going to upload it though. Nah, just kidding. I'm not mad. Great minds think alike then huh? Since we both came up with the same idea right? At any rate, kudos and good job!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Nice little one-shot. Very insightful. I liked it.

Poor Don, so smart, yet - so alone, too. What is it they say? Lost and alone in a sea of humanity - or, in this case, three turtles and a rat?

Yeah, something like that.

Great job and worthy of my C-2 file!

Be blessed.
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Aw...poor Donnie. You're right, his angst is underdeveloped in comparison to the rest. Want an interesting read? Take a look at some of the stuff by Witchgirl - she has a fic about Donnie overdosing that's quite well done...

Nice job! SASS