Reviews for Discomfort
snoodlestrudel chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Loved this! Great depiction of the characters! They were completely in character the entire story...and writing that wouldn't have been an easy task! It was also extremely witty and I laughed a ton.
Bravo! :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Wow! i really like the persofication that you gave to the plants and the wind tunnel!
Rhapsidiast chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! I love the touch of humour in this and you pinned down Sango and Miroku's personalities extremely well. I can also imagine this being in the canon, it really is a cute piece.

Zant.
J Luc Pitard chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Nicely written. I like the style, despite its wordiness. A nice twist on the cliche. I like the mention of Ockham's Razor (I hadn't heard of The Law of Parsimony) and also the way Sango sealed his kazaana. Many good moments.
Arhazivory chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
That was a great story. I love your writing style; it's very charming. ;)
Nade-san chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
Great story, I loved it!

You really have a very special kind of writing... and I like it .

But, you know... I agree that men are, sometimes, very stupid. But you made poor Miroku looks so, so, so idiot P... He is not "that" stupid, I think...

Thank you for the fic, it was great!

Read ya!
ilovekyosohma chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
i loved that! it was actually really good. when i first decided to read it, i figured it'd be interesting enough, maybe good for a laugh. but it was great! i thought it was cute. :). oh, and if you don't mind, can i say something in reply to your reply to Fantastical Queen? thank you. i told my current boyfriend i loved him( as a friend) a few hours after i properly met him, and that i loved him as a boyfriend only about i day after that. so maybe i just throw 'i love you's around more than you? whatever, sorry, i'm a total baka. please ignore. thanks for this fanfic, it was really fun to read!
nickel1984 chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
good/story
Mokusgirl chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
I love it! It was so full of suspence especially near the end. I actually thought they were gonna die. Anyway Great Job! It Was Awesome!

... Miroku Rules!...
EmEx chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
LMAO! Seriously, this is one of the funniest, more clever fics I've ever read! You've got several smart and hilarious lines here! It is truly an awesome story. Thanks for writing it!
kitsune-koinu chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
anime09 chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
This story was so amazing! So hilarious too.
Sarai D. Lee chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
I like this one!

Awh, it's just so adorable.

I love how you put the "hypothetical casual observer".

D It's hilarious.
Silindro chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Wow that was very uncomfortable sounding. Great, but just imagining it made me uncomfortable.
lili chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Great style! Great story telling! It was really a nice story and I cannot help praising it!