Reviews for Black and Deep Desires
mamita chapter 46 . 5/10/2014
Hello, I liked your fic , I hope you upload soon more chapters , go to and it will Lucius and Ron , doing that there knowing they can catch them and others, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is dumb , are all that bad with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I really like that you put more POVs of others, not only Harry or Ron , but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , Draco is often pig , and although I like Draco 's relationship with Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, Ron I love, but sometimes it happens , Harry goes well , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love incest slash between Ron and his brothers, or is also fraternal , or couples with Harry , Ron always be submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon , except Ginny, not I like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , at the end by himself looking for the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more fics Ron , because it is a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
pie231 chapter 46 . 2/11/2013
really hope this could be finished T T
Dangerousgal707 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
you need to carry this series on i love it 3
hhahha chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
lol servant? more like a catamite
Broken.is.my.name chapter 46 . 4/10/2012
Update soon! PLEASE KIM-CHAN?
ichigofan01 chapter 46 . 7/24/2010
:O YES. I can't wiat for you to update _ I hope it's soon C: This is my favorite pairing naow XD
talley67 chapter 43 . 3/18/2009
I just read your homepage, and I get that you fell out of HP fandom. Really I do. But you know I stayed with this story even when it took you forever to update. I don't get how you and other inconsiderate writers can just drop stories that have loyal readers. I just don't get it.
Spoo chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I love this story, its on my top list. But why havn't you updated in 2 years O.O
Is This Bed Taken chapter 22 . 10/4/2008
AGH, who is this other person that Ron likes? The suspense is killing me! Lol. Love the rewrite though.
xxStarDreamerxx chapter 46 . 7/1/2008
x x x WHEN are you going to update? It has been forever! I'm gonna have to read it all again when you do finally update, coz I know I will have forgotten summat important! Please, please, please, stop keeping us hanging! Could you either update or post a message saying that this fic is not going to be completed or something? It's such a shame, this is one of the best fics I've ever read :( Please finish it! x x x
frayedsoul chapter 46 . 12/21/2007
It took me a couple hours, but I finally read and finished your story! But thus! No ending as of yet! I love how you made Lucius and Ron work out! I love the drama between them! and I adore the plushies! You just HAVE to update soon! I'm dying to see how it ends!
Cyador chapter 46 . 11/10/2007
That was not nice - a cliffhanger. Please update!
Bluefishie chapter 46 . 10/28/2007
I read all 46 chapters in one day. I'm not even kidding. And this is the only fic that i've actually enjoyed the author/character/muse conversations in the beginning as well.

Here's hoping you write more!
Anderei chapter 46 . 10/9/2007
I want Ron and Lucius to meet up again!

Oh, and I'm glad to see that Plushies still got it. He pwns to the max.
JaceDamian23 chapter 46 . 9/16/2007
oh I cant wait for the next part. Im so excited. I cant wait for lucius to get home...knowing him he'd probaly know ron's hiding in his bedroom