Reviews for Custom Robo: Ultimatum
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was epic
blazer227 chapter 34 . 12/17/2008
Oh darn! Its been a while since I last read this... I had to brush up again! It's really great! Its getting intense. D I like intense!
By021 chapter 41 . 7/11/2008
Wow! this story was so good it got me finishing 41 chapters in two days! (that usually doesn't happen) This was a really good story, and you should really finish it. Oh, and nice decriptions on the epic battle chapters. It almost does seem like the custom robo cutscene! Anyway, great job!
Beserkians fury chapter 41 . 3/29/2008
He got what was coming to him. Please continue to update as much as you can. Until next time... FARE THEE WELL FOOLISH HUMAN!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 41 . 3/17/2008
What can I say? It's still quite good.
blazer227 chapter 29 . 3/1/2008
Wow... it's really good! I really like how every commander has a special ability. I quite enjoy it.
RPMercenary chapter 38 . 2/22/2008
I wrote up Chapter 41, but it didn't turn out to be very exciting or relevant. Instead or posting it as Chapter 41, I'll keep it saved as a "Deleted Scene", if you will, and I'll post the NEXT chapter as 41 instead. Thank you everyone for your support and patience!
devandonet223 chapter 40 . 2/4/2008
Ahh, I see. I've read the other chapters and I hope to see more from you. By the way, good job on this story, it's great!
Beserkians fury chapter 40 . 2/3/2008
Short but sweet. Please update more soon please. And bringing Angel back even like this was quite the plot twist, didn't even see it coming. Until next time... FARE THEE WELL FOOLISH HUMAN!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 40 . 2/1/2008
Wow... This update took a while. Still looking good.
Beserkians fury chapter 39 . 1/4/2008
Wow. This story is amazing. lol, using the intro to CR for a battle scene... genius! And all the details, amazing. I cannot find ANYTHING wrong in this fic. And are the fusions your own creation? This is simply amazing!
RPMercenary chapter 39 . 11/7/2007
Gosh, can't even say fanfiction. net on fanfiction. net 0_o
RPMercenary chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I just put in an edit to Chapter 39 at the very end. I was unaware that did not allow URLs to be posted in chapters, so instead I provided instructions to the site that I wanted you all to see. It's a video of what I narrated in Chapters 38 and 39.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 39 . 11/5/2007
Bravo. You've made an interesting new concept regarding robo parts.
devandonet223 chapter 37 . 9/27/2007
Cool you updated. Update if you have the time to and keep it up.