Reviews for Still Revealing My Heart
thea chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
another great storie though i only read the first chapter.i am 1 of the biggest buffy fans ever and am now one of ur biggest fans! U ROCK!love ya (but not in a lez kind of way).

write more storys please.

loads of awh and ows from thea
velja chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Yay, some really good Spuffy fun here! Well done, I like it! Go on!
sPiKe-RoX07 chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
i luv this fic im glad ur going fluffy lol :D
SpikeLovesMe chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Awesome Spuffy! It's beautifully written and I seriously can not wait for more! It's awesome.

Update soon!
LiLi chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
I like the spuffy! keep doinf it!hehehe

and I hope you update fast, can't wait for the next chapter!
kim chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
That's okay. Fun is good. Things were going to get all heavy with Social Services breathing down their necks. Though, in CA, it has to be a really bad household before they remove the kid. They aren't even diligent where they should be.

Hopefully, Dawn will start to learn not to be so selfish with the whole teenage-angst pity party.
Melissa chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
yay fluff! sorry no more coke a cola before reading fan fic. I love the change no more depressing stuff please
spuffy4eva chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Hey i loved that! If thats what your fluffy spuffy looks like than go forth! it was great! Much more like it to come, and have i mentioned how much i love them together? like REALLY?
sjhlkjszhdflkjhadlfkh chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Thats a good idea! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :)
Dark Gotham chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Great chapter I like it a lot.
Ellie chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
When'd you update last? :P don't worry, I'm not one of those fans who stock the author and post messages threatening them unless they update.. or am I? no, lol, jk. I've read all your stories and your doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
spuffygurl11 chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Very good! Please update soon! I like how you had Dawn be, you know feeling like Buffy doesn't care about her [when she was just giving her a break] and I want to know will any chip going/soul getting?
sjhlkjszhdflkjhadlfkh chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
I feel really bad for Dawn and Buffy. But at least Spike is there to make it all better! Another awesome chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
spikefan chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
keep it up
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
I liked that really awesome chapter can't wait for more
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »