Reviews for Still Revealing My Heart
spuffy4eva chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Lol, no complaints here!a good chappy but the social services woman annoyed me, gr to her! still loving the spuffy relationship but maybe some lil joke arguments? Only coz i love it when they make up...
Spuffy1192 chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Aw...sadness
Angel sumoritos chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
please kill off mrs. waters. other than her luv the story
sPiKe-RoX07 chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
A LIFE OUTSIDE OF BUFFY? R U CRAZY! lol this was a good chapter and DAWN SMOKING? whatz up with that! lol
Dark Gotham chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Great chapter I like it.
Angel sumortios chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
no pregnate buffy? but and spike's kid would be so cute. what's up with dawn. it would be cool of she was like dating angel . not would be bloody asome well toodles
darkwillow7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
AWW! It's so fluffy! I LOVE it! I'm really glad you wrote a sequel!
spikette55 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Good start, hope Spike doesn't do something stupid tho! Oh, but then he wouldn't be our Spike now would he.
Spuffy1192 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Goin as great as the first one! :-D

I'm with you about the fics with preggie Buffy...ahh, but what about fics with preggie Spike. :-P No. I'm not that weird, I have a reason for saying that. ONe of my fics is about preggie Spike. (If you're interested in the odd) lol.
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Please, sequel!

He goes to get his sole? if you haven't decided yet, I suggest, SOLE-HAVING SPIKE! Not that it's souch a big differens, but, anyway..

Good luck!
Spikelvr chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
YAY! you finally made the sequel and OMG i luv it! keep up the awesome work!
Katie chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
awesoe thank you for making another story~!
Katie chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
awesoe thank you for making another story~!
spuffy4eva chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
The cutness is over whelming. Serioulsy. Loved it three thousand times over, loved that you did a sequel and man oh man were you right about the cutness that is spike. Hes just...phwoar! Anywhoo, love it and please write more, but first i have a few fav lines:

Janice’s eyes grew wide as she stared at Spike. “You’re a vampire?”

“Bloody right I am.”

She stared at him with amazement and then shrugged. “Cool.”

JOKES! teens can change instantly its bloody amazing but also REALLY funny. Lol, update!
pixiecorn chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
oh i have a suspision that spike is gonna get a sole, shame i dont know how to spell it LOL.

neway that was a mad chapter

update REAL soon