Reviews for Still Revealing My Heart
Memories-fadee chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
i reaelly like it... ur a gr8 writer. it was funny when u said willow might turn evil. lol. evn tho this is spuffy u should bring in odr characters (not only dawn) more
Drusilla chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Ah... it was so sweet! Keep up the good work!
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
this is the best story ever. I had a little trouble reading the 1st one, not your fault, stupid computer. But what I did read was great. And I like this one all the same.
Eva chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I loved it! Also thanks for no pregnut Buffy, i don't like them either. Post next chapter please, is Spike going to get his soul? Oh well I'll find out.
sjhlkjszhdflkjhadlfkh chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Aw! Spike is a sweetie! LOL! Great chapter! Can't wait til the next chapter! :)
Bridge chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I like this story. Can't wait to see what is going on with Buffy and Dawn.
Kiyo-Cub chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I loved the first fic and I love this one 2! :)spikey'll show her how much he loves her ;)
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Awesome Awesomer Awesomest PLEASE update soon I'm very interested in knowing what's wrong with Buffy
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
OMG, this was an excellent chapter, i am so glad that you decided to make a sequal, i loved the first part of this story and i have no doubt that i will love this one just as much. Please update soon
SwiftDemise chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
So far so good, i liked ur last one but this one sounds like it may be better, so far at least.

I partialy agree with u on the pregnant thing, but only cuz i haven't yet read a good one. I do like the idea of Buffy having a kid, with Spike as Mr. Big Bad Dad.

but anyways, like i said this one sounds interesting and i plan on reading it once you get more chapters posted. nice work.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4