Reviews for Saga of Gold Squadron
Fezick31 chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
Just found this story while browsing through older stories. It's a great read. Will it continue, or is it abandoned?
darkfinder chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
interesting .
Firewolfe chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
Interesting but mystical and I really love some clarity.
Firewolfe chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
I like this one. Please continue. I am still trying to figure out certain peoples roles though I have an idea. Please keep this coming. It would make a great novel.

Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Wahoo, I've been hoping for an update to this one for forever.

This is better than the new series and G1980 put together. You are amazing.
Firewolfe chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
Exellent storylione and I really hope you updates soon. We need more real BSG out there.

Aurelia30 chapter 12 . 1/16/2007
I really enjoyed this, but parts of it seemed disjointed. The transitions were quite sharp and it took me a few moments to realize you'd even made then.

I'll enjoy Adama's reaction when he hears Apollo is alive and in command of Pegasus. I hated that you killed Cain, but you're walking a fine line between the old and new versions, aren't you?
Aurelia30 chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
Holy cow! I hope this means you're going to bring Pegasus back to Galactica! I like it!
Firewolfe chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Traser SyberJedi chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I'm extremely curious as to what Jenn is. This is really good and worth the wait between chapters. I look forward to seeing the next installment.
Aurelia30 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
As a fan of the original BG series, I'm delighted with how you're writing this so far! I've actually re-watched Living Legend and War of the Gods this last week, before finding your story, and it fits right in! Please, keep up the good work. I'm anxious to see how you plan for this to play out!