Reviews for Embedded and Oblivious
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 38 . 10/4/2011
no long haired, large glasses Logan Yeah he didn't look to god when S2 first started. The big glasses were awful. The hair wasn't to bad. But glad he got the small glasses back he looks good in them and cut his hair. (it made him look like when NCIS first started).

she thought with a smile, the thought of Eyes Only, of super serious Logan Cale working behind his computer in yet another life or death drama with bunny undies. To funny. She would do it to as a joke.

"And what do you call this?" she asked looking down.

"A proper meal," he amended, "breakfast is merely a means to not passing out before lunch." I like that.

Just when they are finally going to be together Ben has to come and ruin it with the baby. Witch after he left they were getting back into until they realized they forgot about the baby. HA HA! a strong whiff of the full diaper reached their noses. "Oh," the baby was flung away from his body and rapidly approaching Max. I can picture this happening as Logan even as Tony.

ugh!

No more.

I was really loving this.

Hope you conme back to it someday.

I love Max and Logan together.
ema321 chapter 38 . 2/14/2011
oh, come on! please?
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 38 . 11/2/2009
This was awsome, and I loved reading it. I literally couldnt stop, I stayed up all night to finish it.
Jeanetteg chapter 38 . 10/25/2009
I'm trying to figure your last chapter out, but came up with no conclusions. Care to give me a hint? Kendra and Walter are talking about marriage and what's this about being pregnant as a sign... about what?

I've read it and re-read it several times and I'm still confused.
Inbal chapter 38 . 10/9/2009
Oh wow you've updated YAY... this is not a punishment it was fun to read and sweet. Like this story... Any chance to know what bitsy wants and how things went afterwards? It was well worth the wait. Thank U!
webber82 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I know, I know, not gonna get updated, but I just wanted to say that if you /did/ happen to update it would be the greatest thing ever. :D
Babyangel86 chapter 38 . 8/1/2009
Aww its been AGES!

I've missed this... I've missed u!

Love the easy banter... might re-read the whole series in a bid to wile away the time till the next update... don't wait too long! :-)
idlehands452yahoo.com chapter 38 . 6/4/2009
OMG! imagine my total shock/ awe when i saw this had been updated. i had given it up for dead long ago. off to die in the land of forgotten fanfics along with my own fic... sigh, damn the RL, i wish i actually had time to write again. i miss the old days. well i'm really glad to see you are working on this bad boy again, you know it's my favorite! i cannot wait for the next post,please tell me it isn't going to be 2 more years before the next chapter. i don't think i can wait that long. well, keep up the great work, and if you need any motivational input,feel free to send me an email. i'm always around to give you the extra push when it comes to this story. take care, hope to see more soon! idlehands452
Marcus Sylenus chapter 38 . 6/2/2009
Great chapter! nothing to be ashamed for...

Can I please have some more? :)
Marcus Sylenus chapter 37 . 5/31/2009
Hrm...I was just going to leave a note stating that I've finished two thirds of my self-imposed reading assignments, but then realized I've never left a proper review for this story! :P

I'm very, very sorry for that mistake.

This story...it's not Moving On, there's nary a transgenic in sight, nor are there any momentous events shaking the world, it's just...two people, very much in love with each other, trying to find one another despite themselves. It reminds me of Blessings, of Willow's Shipper Second Season. It's one of my favorite stories (all of yours are in the club, of course!), and I consider it a great tragedy that you've distanced yourself from the fandom. Not only because it's left this and other of your amazing tales of woe, love and adventure unfinished, but because it also means that we're not likely to get new stories from you.

Now, in the eve of the Pulse, I'm waiting with batted breath for the flood of stories about our favorite couple, our star crossed lovers, whose passion and love was so strong that even now, eight years after they were taken from us we still dream, still yearn, and still love to suffer a little with the stories that keep trickling from our collective minds.

And it's all thanks to a brave few authors, who kept the flame alive long enough for a new generation of fans to come along and add their efforts and dreams to the mix. I know that it was your stories among many others that gave me courage and inspiration to actually try my hand at this, and whatever comes from it (if anything), I've learned more in the last six months form you and Shy that from five years of Lit classes in high school.

But I digress...(it happens :P)

I guess my point is that this story, like Deliverance and Remnants, have changed the way I saw M/L, and the way I thought a story should be written. Not that it has helped much, mind you. I still have a lot to learn, but whenever I'm stuck, or just need a fix of M/L happiness yours are among the first stories I turn to for inspiration and solace.

Damn good work.

Now, onwards to Moving On!

I have a deadline to keep. :)
Inbal chapter 37 . 10/14/2008
Ok so I aware of the warning but let me just say PLEASE (even pretty please with cherries on top ….) continue. Such an intriguing concept the way their relationship is forced by family and friend yet when they are finally making this one last move toward each other they are constantly interrupted by the very same people. Testing their relationship can be with the exo malfunctioning to test this new confident Logan. And Max confidence at Margo’s wedding. Trix constant present at the apartment or Brittany at the penthouse should also be intriguing.

Great writing BTW
Griever11 chapter 37 . 3/28/2008
Hm, looks like I haven't sent you a signed review for this chap, which is a crime in itself...

Well. This is certainly not a desperate plea or shameless begging for more. And if you believe me, I'll eat an elephant...

More more more more.

The least you could do is let bang the gong... :P

x0x0x
Lux-0 chapter 37 . 12/2/2007
Okay, so I realize it's been nearly a year, but hey I can hope for more right? Unless of course there has been some crisis in which case I send my regards.
OnyxDispair chapter 37 . 7/25/2007
You are SUCH a FABULOUS writer! I adore your work! My favorite part was the bit with the mistletoe. Keep up the good work. I hope that you update again soon!

Sam
slightsav chapter 33 . 7/2/2007
lovely story this.

one small thing. im from seattle yeah?

and its king county. no "s."