Reviews for Miroku's Black Book
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
LOLLLLL! Awesome fic
Skyrere chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
the first chapter was awesome. the second chapter was decent... the third and fourth just seemed to leave Miroku/Feudal Japan behind and become something else entirely.

Meh... Solright.
Glompie chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
This is the most ridiculous and utterly amusing fiction I've ever read! Great work!
Akira.the.dark chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
OMG! It's so FUNNY! *continues to roll on the floor* Keep writing! This is hilarious!
OTP chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
omg this is simply hilarious
Tetsuni chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
Wow! u rocks! This is damn HILARIOUS! Please do continue on such a great story, if you can, that is...
Mochiii chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
OMG! This story is damn hilarious! I was laughing my head off when i read it... Great story, although i hate the way u criticised Kagome... It's a bit, erm... disgusting too... but still, it's one fantastic story... u rocks...
Akana Akazen chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
W00t! I gets a cookie! lol! This story is so HILARIOUS! I've been laughing my a$$ off! This chapter slipped a little for some reason... But it was still great! Keep it up!
bakaxnaomi chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Good job! before I got my computer fixed, my friend would read it for me over the phoe. I always laugh. please continue...you haven't lost your touch!
Mystical Demon chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
Name him...Miroku Jr?
Red RoseDragon chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
NAME HIM JAKOTSU!

Heh, only if you want to. DAMN, I love this story! *snap* You go! P to the R to the I to the N to the Cess, Princess! (name that movie!) Somehow, Miroku gay is so effin' funny I can't stop reading. Keep going! By the way, who's the mother? XD
Ididntdoit07 chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
hilarious!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Oh, f*ck. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

This is great. Honestly. I take it that this is supposed to be a pardoy. Miroku, one of the biggest anime womanizers in history, is GAY! ((starts singing song from "Avenue Q")) "If you were gay... that would be okay... I mean cause hey... I'd like you AN-Y-WAY!"

So... yeah... It's hysterical. But the thought of him and Sessho-maru making out... ((shivers)) But the things he says... absolutely hilarious! Miroku should DEFINETELY wear mascara. No joke there. Please continue this. It really is great.
MariKris chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
LMFAO,

omg that was just so effin priceless... i love gay guys. I love gay shopping buddies, their awsome. Every girl needs a gay friend, it makes the world go round. I like cookies...can i have a gay one?
Preciousinpink chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
COOKIES! YAY! *CHOMPS* LOL AWESOME! LMAO its funny! But your right Someone out there is the best! I love it plus i like Sango and Miroku together i hate gay fics LOL NO OFFENSES TO GAY PEOPLE! DONT HURT ME! Lol but this is funy!