Reviews for Fearless Leader
coli narago chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ooh, that was touching. But, yes, he is still fearless to me. Or fearless enough at least. Fearless enough to get out of bed every day, and to face the world.
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
in all honesty real funny he's also scareed of snakes
eeveemew chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
You capture them so well! I feel so bad.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow. is all I can say to you. this is so amazingly deep i love it and respect your work mightily now after reading most of your amazing storys.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Deathseeker, huh? not good, Leo needs a vacation, too...
Elphaba-Rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
OMG poor Leo! This bought tears to my eyes. It's a little short but very moving. You got Leo right down. Well done. Keep up the good work.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I didn't review this until now? Sorry!

OMG This is SO good! (mouse clicks) It is definitely goin' on my favorites!

The last few lines were really deep; they got right to the core of my heart.

When I'm reading angst, the way I tell if it's super-good or not is that I get this pang in the pit of my stomach. Congrats! Yours made a big one!

As I said, this was really good. Even though it only took me two minutes or less to read, I enjoyed every second.

Good job!
Mickis chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Holy SHIT that was powerful! Bravo! It's like you snuck inside Leo's head and stole his thoughts.

Awesome job!
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
OMG! That is absolutely amazing ... There is so much more to Leo than what is shown on the surface. But the chances of Leo opening up are about as likely as the chances of Hell freezing over, or Raph saying 'I love you'. I guess that is why the guy keeps a journal. Afterall there is so much he has done, and sacrificed for his family that they will never know about ...

Heir
Madvy chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
The only word I could pick out for this one-shot is: beautiful. It's worded so nicely. The way you get inside of Leo's head is gorgeous. The tone is so solemn and sincere, yet sympathetic and emotional. I really like this short story. You stayed so close to the character that I could literally see Leo saying that on one of the episodes or in the comic books. He probably has at some point. Anyway, thanks for the dedication. I'm a big Leo fan and I am happy to add this story to my list of favorite TMNT stories. Thanks once again and GOD BLESS! -Madvy :)
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
no - you are not fearless not unless it comes to push and shove - otherwise you are just N-O-R-M-A-L
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hoo...that's dark. Deep and disturbingly dark. Nice job, kiki!

LN
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Okay you REALLY made me feel for Leo just now especially the part about his innocence being raped away and how he wanted to be just a teenager. I also felt for him when he said his soul felt old like Master Splinter's soul. I'm glad I read your Leo one shot because now I can breathe again. My Leo one shot is going to be different. I already have the title and everything picked out. It's going to be entitled "All That I Am." I'm not telling you what it's going to be about either. You'll just have to wait until I upload it. At any rate, good job, kudos, and update soon!
chibs chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Nice. short, but very to the point. Not to mention that It might as well be what Leo thinks. Good job,

chibs
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
So few words, yet so introspective...AGAIN, nice job. Especially the last line...way to go out with a bang! I'm still very impressed by you...

SASS