Reviews for The Dooming
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
please continue ;_; love it X3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Please write this story I just love the story is is just a great story I ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Write some more
Kit Ninja chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Hey this is a great little story. I am hoping for an update, even though it has been almost 7 years. With your permission if you don't continue the story I was thinking of trying to write my own. but I was hoping that since you have some real great ideas on what happens when OZ has found an old Irkin ship and the possible outing with the other boys, if I could use some of your thoughts, though not word for word but something similar. I am hoping to get an response on this, if not in the next 2 months I am hoping of writing one and if you want me to take it down with some of the similarities I will do so. Great story though.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Please continue this story.
Kyo chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
OMG The suspense is killing me! XD I can't wait to read more someday. I hope on day you will update this story XDDDD
Blackrosebunny chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
You... are a horrible cruel person! Why oh why must you leave it at that moment! Oh how I wish you would update! :( Such an amazing story!
Sa'Kage chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I realize I've reviewed this story before, and that I asked this question before, but have you really abandoned this story? It's a really great, funny read, and I've actually reread it about five or six times, simply because it makes me laugh. You've got a real jewel of an idea, that you've turned into an awesome story, and it would be really depressing to see this fic go forever uncompleted.

I also realize that the likelyhood of you ever reading this is slight, if not miniscule, but I'll still leave it in the hopes that you will see this and know that your work is still appreciated, six years after your last update. Please come back and finish it?

-Your devoted reader,

Sa'Kage (Lady of the Shadows)
pyrakitt2 chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
I had the misfortune to trip over this fic after it had seemingly long since been abandoned. I know the odds of it being updated are relatively small...I know the odds of you even reading this review are relatively small. . .

but I want to leave you a note anyways, I want to let you know that even after years of not being updated I still reread this story when I'm down. It makes me smile. It makes me laugh.

I've watched all of Invader Zim and Gundam Wing, Zim and Duo are my favorite characters and the way you've blended them together is just perfect. I want to know so much more. How will the pilots react when the hologram is lowered? How much else of Zim has been modified? Does he still have too many teeth? Is his tongue still pointed and striped? His Pac still functions as he plugged it into the ship, so he likely still has his extra limbs as well. XD

Every time I reread this fic I have a picture in my head of Duo sneaking off to take care of some guards on a mission with the other pilots. They can't see what he's doing but a light shines in just the right way that a shadow is thrown on the wall, an eight legged, antennaed shadow and out of the dark drifts Zim's signature laughter as he consigns the guards to an eternity of a room with a moose eating walnuts.

So thank you for writing as much as you have. Thank you for writing the best Invader Zim crossover I've ever read.
Kitsune1818 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
OMFG! I only saw 2 chapters of invasor zim, i dont really like it... but this fic is awsome! How can you live whit yourself ending this wonderful fic here and not updating nothing in 5 years? God! Please! UPDATE~!

(This is by far the most desesperate review i ever wrote)
Sa'Kage chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Hav eyou abandoned this story? I sincerely hope not, it's a very good story, and I was hoping for more. Please, come back and update!

I'm really enjoying the way your plot is going, and it's very disappointing to reach the end and discover you have not updated for five years. I really want to see what happens next, so please, come back!
madirratatedfan chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
HEY SK WHY THE F*** HAVENT YOU UPDATED? THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND YOU SHOULD UPDATE SOON PLZ? UNLESS YOUR DEAD THEN DONT UPDATE
Laesk chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
are you going to add more to this story. i find it intesting. strange and something that you want to read more and more of. please add more. thank you for reading this and i hope to read more of this story soon.
Tamda chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
OMG NOOO bad cliffy. Bad Bad Cliffy. NO BISCUIT.

XD

How the FALAFEL did Dib make it to the modern age, 3-400 years later?

O_O OMGs. Unless Dib accidentally zapped himself with a time machine?
Corisanna chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
It's a pity you seem to have abandoned this story. It's amazingly entertaining and it seems it was just starting to warm up. And ending on a semi-cliffie sucks. BAWWWWW