Reviews for Au Contraire
ZhoTAi chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Hey! I realized you haven't updated in four years... but PLEASE another chapter? This was very, very well writeen.
Tatiana chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh, my! What a wonderfully written beginning! It's one of the best I've ever seen in Rhapsody fan fiction, in characterization and style.

I so hope that you will continue this one day, it deserves it. No to mention that I would be so happy to see a great fan fiction in Rhapsody world, there are so little.

With hope that you will continue,

Tatiana
Red Cat Lotty chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I can see that there was no update, but I'll wait anyway. So - for your reader's sake - update :)
Doom Seeker chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
you did an awsome job of discribing achmed and the first chapter

was awsome and i can't wate for the next chapter
xxbstarwxx chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
sry i didnt read this but i saw mayonaisse and i was scared (i have mayophobia) and people threaten me with mayo - they even made a M.A.Y.O. club - meetings about yelling obsessions (i know its stupid) but yea... bye
Draceline chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
*drools* ohoho... shirtless Achmed...

Ok. Sorry. Let me collect my brain from the puddle of mush on the floor. I LOVED IT! And I don't say that about many stories. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Your loyal reader will greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Raven.
Kayleigh Rivers chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow that was a brill chapter, you really capture the mood to the last detail. I really hope you write more! Poor Achmed, hurry up! This has so much potential...
Insane Dragoness chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
ah! (scream echos)

no, not a cliffhanger!

UPDATE! UPDATE!
Hishiro-kun chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
HI. I really love Elizabeth haydon's work and this portrays the chareacters very well. Will you even write another chapter for this story? It is really good and would like to see what happens next.
mystica88 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
great job. Can't wait for more cause cliffhangers are great, as long as you resolve them.
christine chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
ooh... poor achmed. that was a great first chapter! hoping to see some more soon