Reviews for Ash belongs with
Potart Sora chapter 1 . 4/6
The winner is May by far OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I love May! And i love AshxMay and DrewxMay. And i AM a Misty HATER! I hate her. And i hate AshxMisty, i rather have Dawn paired with him but not Misty. Never Misty. Good two-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Honestly I agree with everything u just said i dont like pokeshipping because well in japan misty is like 13 it was already comfirmed while those dub added hints made her say she was 10 and they barely had any hints in jap version even the creator said that the only reason they have hints is cos of the dub added hints while drew dont get me started he most annoying character nobody even likes him only the pokeshippers so they can pair him with may if they got together they are going to have booger haired babies and as for the rose he gave her cos he congratulated her and the blushes never there in the jap version only 1 or 2 and sometimes she blushed at ash
Redlamp and Nelsoph chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I WILL FUCKING DO WHAT I LIKE! I WILL FLAME THIS POEM! CONTESTSHIPPING IS THE BEST THING EVER! POKESHIPPING IS THE BEST THING EVER! I WILl DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I LIKE! OMFGASDJKPL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Sorry i was just raging. You dont have to agree with me though it's because i find that May belongs with Drew because the point of Contestshipping is to make May look like an idiot and Drew is supposed to accept that. And the same thing goes for Pokeshipping, except Ash is the stupid and Misty is the one who wears the pants in the relationship.

Also I really like May in the show...

...

!_!Redlamp
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
i don't get it?!
cause when you say may haters you said good things about her...
Rini17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I support U!
Person chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I like it :) but ash still belongs with misty 3
Senor-Luigi chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i respect both shipping, but all things considered ash and may are better for each other, think about it(logic aplied)may and drew would be the worst thing ever, really the guy talks shit about her and gives her a rose to make up. If any guy did that to a girl (one with so common sense) they would be in ER getting a blood transfusion. and Ash and may really show their emotions for each other in the sea temple movie. but as we all know their are many examples for all shipping(except contest, it sucks and is a lame excuse) so one would have to watch and intrepit every eposiod(no dout that someone is doing right now)and take into consideration of some of the spiceals japan failed to release.
kmpg chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
UZUMAKI HINATA YOU HYPOCRITE! YOU AGAINST FLAMING AND YOU FLAME PEOPLE WHO DONT PAIR NARUTO WITH HINATA YOUR CRACK PAIRING! HELL EVEN NARUAYAME OWNS IT!
Vicki54321 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i really like may but i think she should be with drew and ash should be with misty and dawn should be with kenny(NOT PAUL)and u might think that since ash and misty fight they shouldn't be together but in one episode a nurse joy tells them that if 2 ppl fight it means they care about each other so to all u ppl who dont like misty and think ash should be with may u should really reconsider cuz ASH AND MISTY WILL BE TOGETHER 4EVER!11
SatoHaru chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Whoa, whoa, WHOA! Hold the phone! XyKPFan said that there is a Japanese Christmas Special where May and Ash KISS? Holy cow, that's so cool! They better air that!
HUGE pokefan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I love May I just think she belongs with Drew. I mean compare "Reasuring (SP?) her" to 5 ROSES! Do the math!
Safat chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I think Ash and May is the perfect pairing, not Ash and Misty. No offence but Misty treats Ash like an older sister. So if Ash ends up with Misty by chance, it will be the biggest mistake of his life. Misty is a way too bossy. On the other hand May is the perfect one for Ash. She is almost as the same age as Ash, not too bossy(like Misty). And she is more beautiful than Misty is. And those who likes May Drew, I totally oppose you. Because Drew never helped her, he is not friendly and Made May cry several times. May doesnot deserve a guy like him. So Ash and May is the best couple. Anyone disagree with me, please come with some logic. Flames accept.
HErOKetChuMz chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
I am an advanceshipper 100%

and I support advanceshipping! RULEZ
PoKeMaStEr14 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
THIS IS GREAT ASH AND MAY SO ROCKS TOGETHER BUT IF YOU PUT UP SCALE TO IT ITS LIKE (ASH AND MAY GOES FIRST) ASH AND DAWN GOES SECOND

LAST AND THE LEAST IS ASH AND MISTY