Reviews for Love Will Stay Alive
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
O_o WTF?

It was pretty good.
N.U.T.S chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
I loved it! Very sweet! the 'i love daisuke' part WAS a bit repetitive..but still LOVED IT! :D my name is Taryn so i thought it was kinda funny when i put myself in the person's shoes. i sounded like such a devil! although i thought it was cool that i was Yolie's sister, she rocks! I'll shut up now! KEEP ON WRITING!
squeeshmee3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Good fic! except i hate Daiyako! ALL YOUR DAISUKE AND JOU' ARE BELONG TO ME!
PallaPalla1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
EEEEEEEEE! DAIYAKO! I WUV YOU MAN! (j/k! _;;) I love Daiyakos! Woo hoo! You should write more!
rabbitears chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
*jumps for glee while crying and laughing*

Excellent fic. Funny sometimes, but sweet to. And very sad sometimes. But then a happy ending! I'll give it a definate 10/10! Please email me if you are the auther.

-rabbitears *r*
CelticMargarita chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
I loved it neeedless to say I'm a Yolie fan
neo chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
smooth... (i'm lazy i didn't sign in) i love it... so awesome... espcieally on how you got davis in the explosion... damn that had to hurt... but davis still loved her... you almost made me cry... almost... you got them back together so i was jumping for joy! davis is the man... and yolei is super cool... i saw the new episode where they fought over food... that was extremely funny... keep writing!
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Whoa, talk about obsession, I liked it even though I don't read much romance fics. I never seen Yolei/Miyako so obsessed with Davis/Daisuke before. I mean, the idea was jumping around the Internet but so far, few people have been able to put it into fic. That was pretty good and I hope you do more fics like these.