Reviews for Fax Mentis Incedium Gloriae
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Man.. you're Tristan is spot on.. I'm blown away by the different perspectives you're giving Isolde/Iseult as well.. very cool!
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Tristan would view it as weakness wouldn't he. Just a little suggestion I make to all those just starting Tristan fics ... he is NOT silent. In fact, if you watch the movie, Dagonet is the silent one. Tristan has dry, wry humor, but he contributes and participates, if not as often and loud as Bors. But I suppose if you're not into canon this won't impact how you write Tristan at all. I just prefer more human Tristans, although it IS your story, so it's your prerogative to completely and justifiably blow me off. Thanks for all the effort you put into your story, it is a good start.
knuffelinchen chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Hello me again.

Your writing style is pretty good.

I'm looking forward to read more of your stories. And I really hope you will continue your Tristan fics. I love them.
zshp1411 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Awesome Story
Vita Venio chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I hope you plan to continue this. Be a shame to see a good story go to waste.
CassieKnight chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Oh yes...I think you should keep going with this :) I like it. hehe
drakonlily chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
another wonderful capture of the moment. I almost wanted it to be longer, but then maybe it would have been too long. Your paragraphs flow with a perfect speed and this is just wonderfully put together. *hugs*
katemary77 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Ohh, nice. A good beginning, sounds very interesting. But what ever happened to your other Tristan/Isolde fic? Hope you can update soon!
xorie5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
wow... a great start that has captured my attentions... I love it! UPDATE SOON!
camlann chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hey, I just read this, and I really enjoyed it. I think you captured Tristan perfectly here. You've also got quite a talent for description, something I have to struggle with sometimes. Anyways, great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.

camlann :)
starnat chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I like Tristan too. He deserves happiness
irishfire chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I like Tristan too. I love your story so far. It flows nicely and it's easy to read. The part when the girl stumbles in front of Tristan and is afraid of him is great! The mystery that you give Iseult is the same mystery that attracts the lot of us to Tristan. Keep writing, I can't wait to see what comes next.
Alexandra chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I am quite intrigued by this tale. I am interested to know how the story turns out and I yearn for more. Please continue with the story!
Just a Fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Is Isuelt and Isolde the same person? The story of both Tristan and Isolde was a sad one that made me cry. I know I am a wimp. lol!

So far it is really good!

Keep updating