Reviews for A Meeting in the Woods
VickiTurner chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I really liked this story! I loved how you did Elladan... Great job!
ElfLover chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
This was wonderful! I was completely caught by surprise when the tall stranger turned out to be Elladan, however. That was a bit of a shock, but you don't see many stories with the El-twins as main characters, so it was a nice shock. And I don't think I've ever seen a story about Primula before. Good job and good story!

~ElfLover
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That was wonderful...

The foreshadowing was all done exquisitely, the characterisations were absolutely precious :) and /that/ elven gaze was conveyed so well. Poor Primula...!
Ainu Laire chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Wow, I really liked that story. It seems like a gap-filler, almost. Is most certainly believable.

Now if only someone would explain the Elves' 'tra-la-la' song they sing in Rivendell in 'The Hobbit'...
Lamiel chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This is lovely. What a wonderful description of Elladan - not entirely Elven, but most definitely not wholly Mannish. And with such intensity and that wonderful fell aura... goodness, when the foresight came on him I got shivers just like Primula.

The foreshadowing for Frodo was also nicely done. And I like the subtle bit of humor in Elladan's recollection of Bilbo's stories.

Very, very good work, as always.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2