Reviews for Forsaken
Luna Charmcaster chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I know I read it as well I loved it :) please finish this story I really like too. botan X yusuke pairing is my favorite for me XXD
jd chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
hi, i just read this and it has an awesome plot, hope you will find time to update this story...
laura encarnacion chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
OMG! please update VERY VERY SON!

hehe. laura
B.U chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
(botan urameshi) I love it so much I keep on reading it :3!
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This fic added to the YusukexBotan C2 by me. 3 Long live the YusukexBotan!

The Yusuke and Botan Love Stories Community
angeleyes chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
awesome pairings, LUV it please UPDATE sometime

soon, please please.
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
wow cool love it...it might even be better then tifa's (botan urameshi) fic but don't tell her i said that she'll kill me and besides i said might be better so it's not definate
littlemisssweetheart chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
yay update i love it and i think botan should tell yusuke the truth fuck keiko i hate her anyway
heartluv chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Gasps- Yusuke loves her back! yayayayay! But I kinda feel bad for Keiko- only a little. And it seems as if Botan had a little crush on Kurama (even though she doesn't) when she had to cover up her mistake. haha- hope you update soon.
bizoitnott chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Another good chapter. I'm glad it won't be Yusuke/Keiko. I don't like that pairing. She's too mean. I can't wait for your next update.
Botan Urameshi chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
YAY-NESS-NESS again! This is super perfect o! You must continue! Thank you so much! _ And Nirvana1 says "thanks" too...*whispers* I know because she live with me xD! Lol, great, keep it up! Your doing a GREAT job! Your impressing me so much!
heartluv chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I wasn't sure if this was a one-shot or not, but either way it's really good. I hope you can update soon! I like Yusuke/Botan pairings! YAY! But I feel bad for them because they can't be together...(
bizoitnott chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I thought this story was very good. i love Y/B pairings. It's my favorite! And your fic was well written, so that made it better!
Botan Urameshi chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
YAY-NESS! I never thought anything would be deticated to me! Thank you so much! This is really good! I loved it so much! -favs-

_
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Yeah, it is confusing. But good, just what are the other pairings now?