Reviews for We'll Take it Back
No! Please continue!
You suck
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Man, if Yami wasn't so closed off he would have seen how Yugi was expressing himself through the cartoons. Very nice touch.
animegirl2214 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
-crys-
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
:'[
animegirl2214 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
HAKUNA MATATA!
XD
Sparkledrops chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
So you're not gonna continue this story?That's it?It's all over?You should really
continue this story,it's really good,I'm not years have passed and
already this story has been forgotten and should really decide
whether you want to continue this story or just leave it choice.
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
I must admit there was something about the way it almost seemed to drag along that made it rather boring. Though it was interesting how Yuugi clinged to Honda almost. Sugoroku is the japanese name as im sure others have mentioned, Solomon was the english version so no worries there...overall though I think it was a good effort but needed more spice in order to actually get anywhere.
someone chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
keep updating
Amara Silvana chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
well, this will be a happy little reunion!*layered with thick sarcasim* i wonder how bad Yuugi will yell? or how defensive Yami will get?(by the way, do you happen to know what his ancient name is? english or japanese? or is Yami his japanese anciet Egyptian name?) or how long it will take before Honda goes insane from the tension? please update ASAP!

later

~§~Fire Heart, the Lonely Hanyou~§~
Lady Laran chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Hm...makes me wonder what will happen next. I'm glad Honda stayed in touch and kept tabs on Yugi. Sugoroku (I think that's how grandpa's name is spelled) should've recognized Yugi. You'd think Yugi's mom would've sent pics or something. Great job!
Kuroi Kitty chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
nice! update asap
Angel Of Storms chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
You actually used the proper name for Yugi's gramps. Soloman is the dubbed version of his name and Sugoroku is the Japenese version. So no need to say sorry. We. Good story so far. Keep up the good work.

Angel
SparkleUnidog chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Interesting, can't wait to see where this goes. Oh by the way, the Japanese name for Yugi's grandpa WAS Sugoroku. The English one was Solomon, or something like that, they just don't say it often.
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
i liked it...of course if you did anzu or joey bashing it would be even better but hey if you don't want to don't i just get amusement from making fun or torturing people
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
[burst into tears] man poor Yugi, i feel your pain man. I used to feel the same way around my aquaintances back in elementary school. But it got better for me and it will get better for you too.