Reviews for PORTRAIT IN BLUE
miss furby chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wen will write the sequel?
suspend your disbelief chapter 16 . 7/3/2009
Wow.

A moment of indulgence: upon the realization that my significant other of two years will not be joining me at university, I've had a few conversations in the last few days that have been near-replicas of the conversation Kenshin and Kaoru had in the latter half of the chapter. (Sadly/scarily enough, a few lines were verbatim...) Needless to say, I've not exactly been in the most emotionally stable of mindsets, and since I can only work a maximum number of forty hours weekly it seems I've had nothing but time on my hands to be miserable. Today, checking my inbox and finding alerts to stories of yours I'd love to read but could never understand (not as well versed in fandoms as I thought I was), I drifted back to your page and settled down to eat donuts and read.

What I wanted was a distraction; what I got was my life thrown back in my face. And though I cried (again), I wanted to sincerely thank you for writing a scene so incredibly true to life and misery, and yet still a scene so uplifting. I know that no one knows what's meant to happen in the sequel, which I'm sure countless people have begged you to write (I wouldn't be so opposed, myself), but all the same I'd like to think it's a happy ending, and in some (perhaps sad, maybe pathetic?) way, that gives me just a little more comfort in my own life.

So, once again: thank you for writing this beautiful piece.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 16 . 10/19/2008
Ohmigi.. what an ending.. I really hope you have an update on that book because my spirits and torn T_T

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
Uh oh.. I hope Kaoru is going ot be ok /

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
Oh no O So this is the departing scene. Wonderful job! I cant stop reading tis XD

ARi chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
Hoh crap. Wow.. Loved how you switched rolls with that statment. _ Keep it up

ARi chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
Hah! I knew it XD Enishi is with Tobei! *feels smart* Wonderful job once again. I was worried for a minute, I really thought Kenshin was going to bail out on her _

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 11 . 10/19/2008

Ohmygod! No! How! But! Gyah *sob*

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
Nice job. I love it XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
) Im glad they are helping one another

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Nice job )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Uh oh.. Looks like we'll have more heartbreak in the action. I must ask though, how does everyone know Kaorus sent when it tells nothing of the sort in the manga or the anime? Or has it and I am not awear of it?