Reviews for Rebirth
cheshire nii-nii chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
oh god this is the 2nd time i've read your "rebirth" story..and i must say i'm still swayed by how this story plays out..i loved it soo much! i just wish that you'll still continue writing nash/sierra fics! i've loved sierra since suikoden 2 and i've come to love nash..cute couple indeed..keep writing please!ö
she's my sierra chapter 17 . 5/17/2009
happy endings always give me a warm fuzzy feeling .. one of the best nashsierra fics i've read ! haha .. kudos .
Sierralaine Walsh chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
LOVED this fic to death! ;)
by.ur.side chapter 17 . 9/4/2006
I like the part where Nash says he'll never forgive Sierra, even though he still has strong feelings for her. I find that oddly romantic for some reason. Kinda dark, resolute, yet passionate and affectionate...

Your work deserves to be hailed as a classic! And you finished it too. I can't thank you enough for having such dedication - and by god, it definitely shows. Thank you very, very much!
Na-chan1 chapter 17 . 8/6/2006
Wah. Thanks for spreading the Nash/Sierra love. I got hooked because of you. :) Liked this fic a lot. :D :D
celeste9 chapter 17 . 8/1/2006
Oh, I loved this story! You really sold me on Nash/Sierra, all the wit and sarcasm and the love... I'm glad that they were able to have a happy ending after all the pain, and thanks for sharing this with us!
TedIsMyHero chapter 17 . 8/1/2006
Bravo! I'm glad I got to read this fic. It's more intricate and involved than mine is. It was a pleasure!
thundersenshi chapter 17 . 7/29/2006
Hurrah! I'm glad that you finished this story. It's a wonderful take on Nash and Sierra's life and angst together, hehe!

Ahh...I wish there were more Nash and Sierra stories. \ The only sad thing about this ending is that there's one less N/S story to look forward to being updated.
Zeru chapter 17 . 7/28/2006
Love the way you ended your story kept me glued to my monitor, very well written fic, every chapter kept me wanting more and more. One of the best fics I have read, it deserves more reviews, its such and awesome fic. Hope to read more stories of yours in the future.
PsychoLeopard chapter 17 . 7/28/2006
Awesome job. Congrats on finishing!
by.ur.side chapter 16 . 5/20/2006
“Yes,” she whispered encouragingly. “Continue, Nash. I will be silent until you finish. But your heart…I have not heard it beat since…”

This has to be the most vampire-like, romantic line I've read so far. Cold but warm. Personally, I think the strongest features of your writing are dialogue - the wording, when to pause, when to continue, etc. - and of course, the way you end your chapters. And since this is Nash and Sierra we're talking about, good dialogue is definitely a critical part of the story. Also, the way you stick to what you think the characters should be like remains consistent throughout.

So to sum what I'm trying to say: You've just added a new chapter - and I dear author, just became a happy man.
kissdbyachainsaw chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
I'm so glad you've finally updated. Great as always.

Your Sierra costume is also fantastic. :]
Sialeeds chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
My, what a good story! Continue, please.
PsychoLeopard chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
Wee, glad you're still writing this. Is that an actual True Rune or did you make it up? Whatever. Keep up the good work.
Atriedes chapter 15 . 11/24/2005
Just have your next chapter out quick...the suspense is killing me! LOL...